About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, July 5, 2010

Multitude Mondays (week 7) June 28-July 4 2010

holy experience


A few thoughts on being Thankful

“What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it-would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have.” — Ralph Marston

“God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?”

Can you see the holiness in those things you take for granted–a paved road or a washing machine? If you concentrate on finding what is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.” — Rabbi Harold Kushner

530 Monday~~ morning coolness with a breeze while enjoying the morning coffee on the porch
531 My sister in law calling to chat, giving me all the detail of her wonderful weekend
532 Dana going to stop by and look at our roof and he fixed it ..A worry turned to being thankful
533 The rain , the cool breeze
534 Wednesday~~Thank you Lord for another day
535 Talking with me niece
536 My sister coming by and going to lunch with me , we cried, we laughed , we talked ..........
537 So glad for Maloxx.....
538 The gathering at LC's and the Tea party (kids)
539 Wednesday~~not so humid today Thank you Lord
540 Thursday~~I have the day off to enjoy
541 Blessed to go to some country roads to take some pictures
542 safety in our driving on the interstate
543 Shopping
544 Finding white sandals ~~looked a few weeks for ~~~
545 My husbands good Drs Report Nodules are gone ~~~~
546 Prayers answered
547 Friday ~~~Coupons that I have found on blogspot ~~~
548 We went out for supper at the Mexican Rest.
549 Taking pictures of wildlife (a baby deer)
550 Saturday~~~work= blessed to have a job

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us." Enjoyed reading this today

Even the poorest of the poor can be rich if they have gratitude. The little that the poor have is better than a feast at the rich with no gratitude or happiness.

551 My words of gratitude are so much more powerful when I write them down, and hope its inspires others to start this Attitude of Gratitude, and help them Attract more of the goods things in life...........It is truly a Multitude of blessings ..
552 Clean water
553 Fresh Morning Air
554 The fact that we exist in this world I am thankful to my creator ....GOD...
555 I have looked back over these weeks and I am seeing how much I have to be thankful for ...its all GOD given .....................


El Shaddai is translated as God Almighty!!!


556 grocery shopping on lunch and my husband picking it up and bringing me lunch
557 Sunday~~Fellowship before church
558 Taking communion
559 Psalm 33:12
560 Grilling out at home
561 Going to LC's and making a pig out of myself
562 Being called a prayer warrior this evening~~What a blessing to be thought of as just that
563 Listening to all the fireworks as it has started early
564 The Freedoms which we are allowed today ..all our freedom came with a great price, for this I am thankful!!!

1 comment:

  1. 558 Oh how I wish I did it more. It is something I miss dearly about my church in Lexington. We took communion every Sunday and it was such a sweet time of reflection and thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete