About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, June 7, 2010

Multitude Mondays June 7--June 13 (4th week)

holy experience

I had to start this off this week with this song !!!





253 Today the morning is new and full of blessings
254 Lisa and her peeps she is so funny !!! laughter is good
255 this is why I like watching the hummers on my porch


256 For a couple of years I have tried to change the color of my hydrangea from pink to blue and its the color I wanted this year Thank you Lord!!
257 Applesauce and Graham crackers
258 I know there were many blessings on Monday , for some reason it was really hard for me to reflect on them ...
259.Video from Me niece in Texas showing me her garden
260 text messages from Michelle in Texas
261 Tuesday--Waking up to a new day with new blessings
262 Using my husbands knee brace
263 Appointment with the orthopedic Thursday
260 having a coffee pot at work
261 Reading from a Children's bible at lunch today
262 Child like faith
263 Freedom to sing,
264 freedom to dance
265 """"""" laugh
266""""""""""""worship
267 singing off key~~~I am glad GOD loves a joyful noise
268 1966 Healing
269 My husband washing the dishes and running the vaccum cleaner
270 Getting ever other weekend off and some sat, sun and Mondays.....wooooohoooo
271 For GOD's Presence so real to me !!!
273 Getting someone to look at our roof --didn't show up yet
274 Quite time on my porch just me !!!sometimes I so long for the quite time that I can get away and just be by myself
275 Talking with the lady about Vacation bible school
276 Reading in the summer book our ladies do for summer reading (The Centurion's Wife)
277 The book Redeeming love ... was a really good book I think about the love he had for her ...Awesome !!!
278 Ebay to get books at a discount
279 How did we make it before blow dryers !!!
280-Wednesday --new day- hearing the thunder
281 Rain summer showers reminding me of the washing my soul for a new day !!
282 Love seeing the different animals at the near by farms stooping to look at a donkey ....
283 To always remember each days blessings and forget each days troubles
284 being at work on time
285 Vacation bible school tonight ..
286 black pepper popcorn
287 the customer who prayed for my knee (thanks Elizabeth )
288 cool refreshing water ....nothing no better
289 Blessed to have given up sodas 1n 2009 for Lent and have not had one since
290 paper towels !!! ( I could keep bounty in business all by myself)
291 For this Challenge to have me look deeper into blessings and thankfulness
292 My Employers
293 seeing the little kids last night at bible school so happy and enjoying them self
294 helping clean up a little
295 Hank agreeing to be Jesus for my storytelling Thursday night
296 The hot dogs last night they served at bible school were yummy
297 Thursday-new day , freshness of the morning
298 getting inventory done early this morning
299 people agreeing to be in my story telling tonight ...thanks to all !!!
300 The good ole Music on Thursdays got to love it !!!!
301 It didn't rain on my drive to Knoxville
302 Dr Beeler being very nice and all his staff
302 That the knee injection didn't hurt to bad
303 Safety to the Dr and back
304 getting back to work for a few mins
305 Praying others is blessing
306 My talk with Teeny on the way back from the Dr
307 my time alone with GOD on my drive
308 Good to weed my flowers this weekend praying it don't rain
309 Tears ....Tears from my time with GOD !!! (I am a crier)
310 Last nights story telling and reading from the bible went well so blessed to have people willing to do what you ask ..
311 a few of us had fellowship with the pastor ...he was talking about all of us having a ounce of faith ..(oh to have that child like faith) !!!
312 Friday-morning -up early before the sun come up went out back to the deck to spend time in reading the bible and with GOD ..
313.Morning talk with Gaye
314 Talking with Tamsey
315 Time alone with GOD
316 Sleep well even with the cortisone inject that Noramlly keeps me awake ..Thank you LORD for you letting me rest and not in pain !!!!
317 I get Sat. Sunday and Monday off WOW.....
318 Thankful for being given Psalms 46 1 by a friend
319 Thankful for the Vacation bible school kids . some seemed to be so hungry glad that they were able to eat as much as they wanted and we have more than enough for them to take home which they asked for ...This really made me sad to think that they may have been in need however the church was able to bless them with take out .
320 that the seed was planted in these young kids this week and GOD will do the watering
321 Fellowship with the ladies in the kitchen
322 Jamie's baked potatoes were great ..Reciepe is rub crisco on the baked potatoes and use coarse salt or coarse sea salt and bake at 400 uncovered yummy tasted like out back ..
333 Saturday woke up early to the birds singng ..love those morinings of freshness
334 For the weekend off and just sat out side for a while with my coffee not being pressed for moving
335 was able to pull some weeds ..I am about to be over taken with weeds in the landscaping .
336 Came in started cleaning love the clean smell of pine sol...
337 thus far at 230 I am just sitting to rest waitng on floors to dry
338 Thank you Lord for my knee feeling better .
339 Blessed ...blessed .....blessed
340 Good COLD water
341 Clean bathrooms!!!!
342 Refilling the birds feeders
343 Treats for our dogs while we were outside
343 CW and I went out to look at the old cars
343 visted his Family ..Cassidy is a delight to be around ..the niece
344 Started reading again the book if you want to walk on the water you have to get out of the boat .
395 Good nights rest after working all day
396 Sunday--I know I name this over and over but with each monring on my porch coffee in hand I so enjoy this time ..the refreshing of the new dawn
397 Church ....Worship and Praise ...love the gathering
398 fixing dinner
399 draining the hot tub and cleaning it ...I am blessed to have it to hope it helps this ole knee
400 Glad to be chosen to be a fruit bearer ..I pray that each day I bear better fruit ..
401 nice nap today
402 church tonight people being friendly at a new church I visited tongiht
403 Home always nice and welcoming
404 dry strawberry mini wheats yum

No comments:

Post a Comment