About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day Sunday June 20th 2010





Today being Fathers day I just had to blog about having Two awesome Fathers
My earthly Father who was with me for just a short time in my life I was just 17 I was so young and looking back I sure could have used some of his great knowledge in alot of things along life's journey.
He wasn't a Christan until I was around the age of 12 I Think and he accepted Christ as his saviour even before he was a christian.
He was always a giver if you came to his house you would have left with something fresh garden vegetables ,canned food , something he made as he loved wood work, he always busy doing something
My dad was also a neat fantantic I guess these days he might have been a little OCD as he would do the white glove test to make sure all was clean and he cleaned his car and truck daily .(IF he saw my car now it would be bad)
Thru my eyes as a child I thought he was the biggest , strongest daddy in the whole world and I knew nothing would ever harm me with him around .
He was a great provided , we always had more than enough. we never went with out anything we needed , most of the things we wanted we got also.
I know now looking back he did without alot himself to raise nine children and have the things he had .I just don't know how he did it since my mother was a stay at home mom (and that being a big job for her as well)
My Heavenly Father has been walking by my side all life's journey and sometimes along the journey I left or stepped to the side not stayed on the right track but he stayed on track close by just waiting for me to let him work in my life , and I know that there must have been times when he just hung his head and cried as I have hurt him so , not walked the walked as I should have .
In reading the book if you want to walk on the water you have to get out of the boat
I am trying to get out . a little at a time I am like the other eleven that was in the boat that night they had white knuckles from holding on and not stepping out like Peter .
I feel so blessed to have had the earthly Father that my heavenly Father allowed me to have ...........so Dad I still love you , thanks for all the things you have given to me and I know I will always be your baby !!!!!

1 comment: