About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Multitude Mondays 3rd week (June 1 --June 7)

holy experience










143 Chuck getting our yard weeded
144 Chuck saw me in passing and came back to check on me (never takes his Cell phone)
145.Lunch with Tasmey Tuesday
146 Work on Tuesday
147 Old Friends joining facebook today
148 Old Pictures
149 Summer squash yummy
150 a sleepless night = plenty of time to pray !!!!
151 Yoplait whips yogurt Frozen was a treat !
152 Daily Newspaper
153 this morning as I walk to my car just had to stop and pause for a minute to enjoy the beauty of my flowers !!!
154 Talking with my Aunt this morning
155. Technology
156 110 calorie bagels my friend gave me
157 Peach Tea
158 Customers
159 My Quite time with GOD
160 Reading in Proverbs
161 reading my prayer journal
162 Popsicles
163 eating left overs from lunch with some veggies
164 Talking with my sister on my Way to work this morning !
165 watching children ride their bikes ......
166 Had My Husbands Ac coolant added ...for me to be cool when I am riding
167 Soft touches
168 kids laughter
169 This should have been at the top of the list my Bible
170 Thursday oldies on the radio
171 Serving the GOD of more than enough !!!
172 Talking to a customer telling him that GOD will take care of him
173 GOD taking care of me
174 Looking back in my prayer journal since 2005 all the prayers that have been answered ........................
175 Isaiah 40:31
176 Another Morning to sit on the porch in the early am coffee is great
177 My watch ...I feel lost without it ...
178 Finding my sister in law a birthday present hoping she will like !!
179 Talking to Nancy my sister in law a inspiration to me she is still standing after all the storms in her life.
180 Reflecting back on Kim and what she meant to me my niece, my sister, my friend !!
181 Chatting with my cousin on line
182 Living in the area that I do
183 Fixing fresh humming bird water love to watch them
184 My cousin sharing pictures he had took in Ky last weekend
185 Finding a deal on the web for a new purse
186 Listening to the gentle rain tonight
187 a friend of mine has waited so long for her mother to be saved and she was last night ...I know Gay is over joyed ! for she has prayer for I know 25 or more years for this .
188 Watching the Browns that gives me a laugh :)
189 watching Connor play tonight with his Tractor
190 vi sting for a short time with my niece and her family
191 Champion so happy to see me when I come home !!!(I am the treat lady)
192 The rain that was much needed last night and today
193 I know I have repeated this but its a blessing to wake up each day !!
194 For the past 18,808 days !!!
195 For My Rock



196 for sounds machines that take me to the ocean
197 For Jan 7
198 For July 30
199 For the hummingbird that stayed so long this morning just for me to watch him ..they are so awesome to watch
200 Forgiveness each day !!!
201 Riding to the Mountains
202 The little Green Jane on the spot ...what a relief
203 among all the weeds a red flower grows
203 Wild Daisy's along the ride
204 People enjoying the outdoors at campsites
205 The simple things
206 laying in bed a few extra mins this morning
207 Thank you Lord for being able to pay our electric bill
207 """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Water bill
208""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Gas Bill
209"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Phone Bills
210"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""buy new tires for Chucks Truck
211"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" pay our Mortgage payment
212"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""our the bills this month and months past that I failed to thank you for .This is truly a multitude of blessings !!
213 Going to the Grocery Store and buying what we need and wanted
214 Balancing my check book
215 Time to sit on lunch at this moment and reflect on all the goodness that is in my life
216 I know I have been far away from GOD but GOD has always not been far away from me
217 My blessings journal
218 The person that opened the door for me today
219 Growing up had a happy childhood
220 loving Parents they were the best in my book !!
221 Driving around or riding around letting the wind blow on my face and hair ....
222 My husband letting me but my cold feet on him to get warm
223 protection years ago when I was in a bank robbery.....I hope I can use something that was brought back to my mind today .
224 Walking the doggie when Champ (the lazy dog) will go for a short walk
225 I have some Jewelry that I feel honored to have (Aunt Jean)
226 Sunday June 6 2010 ..
227 Church this morning --Soul food
228 Communion today
229 The young man that sang today what a blessing !!
230 For the little girl that sang ..she did a great job
231 The lunch after church for our Pastor and his wife was bitter sweet they will be leaving us in a few Sundays as with all Methodist they move from time to time I just wish the bishop would have a change of heart we love them so ........
232 Enjoying trimming my roses before the rain
233 The uppper Room
234 For the lazy Sunday afternoon !!
235 Lots of ladies in the church are blessings to me but there are two that is so special to me !!
236 I got the kids bible that I will be reading to them this week in vacation bible school (time to study)
237 Candles that make the house smell so nice
238 Just cleaned kitchen (yeah)
239 I forgot to mention the fellowship after church at the dinner its always a blessing
240 Always knowing that the ANCHOR will hold !!!
241 Thankful for hearing about the multitude Mondays as it brings me to reflections past and present ...
242 The site one holy experience
243 Sugar free Fudgecicles something sweet for dieting
244 the cool evening with a gentle breeze
245 watching my little hummer drink tonight
246 talking with the neighbors
247 Talking with Aunt Jean this afternoon
248 Getting ready to watch Tv with my husband
249 Listening to the neighborhood kids playing --they have such fun--
250 My husbands weight loss
251 Lost 5 pounds !!!
252 Laughing with my sister on the phone about someone we know have such fun at and event Sat.

No comments:

Post a Comment