About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Best Friend

Where do I even start to tell you about my best friend .


He started out to be only my friend and that is all I wanted and told him that we could only be friends.


With any realationship I have found out that you must begin as friends and work from that point of friendship but I really thought this guy is not for me and yes I had been praying for someone to be the love of my life still thinking no way just friends


His love for me contiuned and I had to admit I had fallen in love with him too !!!


We had a long distance relationship and they say absents makes the heart grown fonder this is true I longed for the weekends that we could see each other !!!


We didnt have cell phones, Computers to chat it was good old long distance phone bills and I mean HIGH bills (why oh why couldnt we have had the cell phones back then ) our calls we knew we had to limit due to the cost , or I should say we tried to not have high bills but we had to talk nightly just to hear each others voice and oh how I grew to love that voice and wait for those calls .


We have weathered storms as all couples do and that first year was one that I think was truly a storm so many changes that I went through , moving from my home town where everyone knew me and my family to another state that I only had his Mom and Dad and My sister and her kids but each had their own lifes with work.

My husband worked nights and I worked days we only got to see each other on the weekends for a few hours as he worked weekends and I was off weekends so he slept and I sit waiting for him to wake up !! talk about a boring life I had it !!! I longer for more togtherness .


To sum up my best friend there isnt enough words in websters to define My best friend, My husband , My soul mate !!


To those looking for your soul mate I will say dont let you friend leave as he may be that Diamond as you are to busy looking for that other stone !!!









1 comment: