About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Multitudes on Mondays week 164 July 1-7 2013

                          

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................
Giving thanks To GOD this week for ................................
This helps me each week to give thanks remembering the little things as well as the big ones !!!



Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home , a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow..................

6571   Monday ~~For this day !!! for the sunrise I see as I sit on the porch this morning, for the kiss each morning, for three calls while I am at work saying I love you ,

6572   Tuesday ~~For this day !! Having this day off , for cleaning house = I have shelter from the elements

6573   Wednesday ~~ For this day !!! Morning porch sitting , enjoying Nature

6574   Thursday ~~For this day !!!Freedom , freedoms that I take for granted each day

6575   Friday ~~For this day !!  The little puppy was ok , Tears shed for knowing that GOD created
all things, as the bible says in Psalms let everything that hath breath PRASIE THE LORD

6576   Saturday ~~For this day !!! Having the day off , that Champion is ok

6577   Sunday ~~For this day !!!  Having the day off

We have had many days of rain and I mean rain , I know that I must be thankful for the rain as well as the sunshine for the Rain I know the Lord knows what we need.
Today as I came out of Church the Sun was shinning so nice ..beautiful just beautiful
I came home and changed clothes and got out on our deck to enjoy the Sun, as it felt so
good on my skin , After sunning I was able to walk and ride my bike this evening
Going back and looking at older Multitudes 1170 ~~true ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment