About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, July 22, 2013

How to Praise God !


Let me begin to say I am thankful for finding the Multitudes on Mondays as it has changed me to look for little things to be thankful for .
I know that I still do not Prise God enough, I am on a search to learn to Praise him more and more
with each new day.

In Praising GOD more I will

1.. Continue to keep a list of things to thank him for it can be as simple as the beautiful flowers, colors,
the Sun, a child's laughter.  This Trains my mind to stay Positive on the things going on around me .

2.  I will sing a Praise to him , a song that is on my heart or singing along with some music , I can sing
loud and no one hears me on the lawn mower, which works great as no one would want to hear my off
key however the bible says Psalms  34:1 47: 6, 28:7,100:2 , 1 Chronicles 16:23

3.  Closing my eyes and stopping for just a few seconds to say thank you Lord for this moment

4.  Giving Praise to GOD though Prayer , praying many times a day keeps me and you in tune with
our relationship with GOD .I have found when I am outside walking the track its a wonderful time to
pray and give thanks to GOD as its just me and him

5.  Reading daily devotionals is another way to give Praise and be thankful, I like doing my at night
when I can have some quite time during the summer I like to take my devotional , my bible and journal
outside on the deck or porch so peaceful .


6.  Your praise to God is evidenced through your salvation. 1 Peter 2:9 says, "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.  Praise To God - Do You Proclaim His Praise?

7. I will clapp my hands, even jumping for joy… dance ... David Danced mightly before GOD (2Samuel 6:14 ,the list is endless. We can give glory and praise to our God with the use of our physical bodies, with our hearts and minds, and with our deeds. There are many ways to praise God! No matter how you praise and worship God, it should result in an awe of God's power, love, and grace for me and you .     GO ahead and Priase GOD right now .....Sing, pray, clapp, dance, Praise .....          

No comments:

Post a Comment