About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 127 Oct. 8-14-2012

                                   




               Giving Thanks to GOD this week for .... trying to count the
               Endless Blessings from  GOD ...............................


6075   Monday~~for this day !! for waking up from a nice nights rest, to feel the freshness of a warm shower.  to hear the rain. to feel the cold 44 degrees for the color God paints the trees in the fall.
6076   Learning more with each nights bible study about Saul, Jonathan and David


6077   Tuesday ~~For this day !!! Another morning to start fresh , trying to be a better witness, for the many many blessings of this day

6078   Wednesday ~~For this day !!! for the air I breath, my husband bringing that morning coffee , my husband having dinner fixed when I got home ...many blessings of gifts though each day

6079    Thursday ~~For this day !!! For the comfy warm bed, the shelter,
the love of my husband ,
6080    Thankful to have got our washer fixed , also safety in traveling  getting the sound blanket for the washer on lunch
6081   For our ladies bible study class tonight , the sharing of joys and tears
6082    For Margaret F. kindness of saying I am praying for you
6083    For all the ones that are lifting me up in prayer for Monday and getting good results

6084    Friday ~~For this day !! the wake up from my saviour , the love,
6085    For Cors praying about a situation and waiting on the Lord for a answer
6086    For doing bible study in the car on lunch
6087    For the little nose and eyes looking at me as my husband as the door
cracked waiting on me to come in .... a husband and a doggy waiting at the door that loves me so ...............

6088    Saturday ~~For this day !!! for waking up to a husband that say lay there I will bring your coffee just as soon as it is finished
6089    For the smell of my husbands cologne ..
6090    For Sunshine and warmed today near 70
6091    Lisa buying my favorite Salad !!!

6092   Sunday ~~For this day !!!
6093    Beth driving to our meeting and safety in our travels
6094    That I know GOD is the GOD that will supply my needs that he is bigger
than work problems ...........

1 comment:

  1. Many wonderful blessings but so thankful for the reminder of 6085 sometimes I just want to go back to my ways and not to listen to what I have been told!!!

    ReplyDelete