About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Master Artist Oct 29-2012

We had no sunshine at all today
while talking on the phone to my sister
she says
"the sun is shinning in the tops of the trees"
I said
"there hasn't been any sun today"
I go out side to see
just as she said the Sun
shining brightly in the top
of the trees

Just look below
at the Master Artist
and the bright beautiful sun
along with the colors of the
sunset
from our loving God

 









Psalms 96: 11-13


11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad;


let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.





12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein:

then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice





13 before the LORD: for he cometh,

for he cometh to judge the earth:

he shall judge the world with righteousness,

and the people with his truth.









No comments:

Post a Comment