About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays week 92 Feb 6-12-2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5199    Monday ~~For this day !!
5200    For the mixture of clouds and sunshine on this day
5201    For our new employee
5203    For laughs of Lollipops that Brookster tried to eat !!
5204    For the sweet face of my dog tonight and his unconditional love for me


5205    Tuesday ~~For this day !!
5206    Thankful that I was off to take my sister to the dr , also for our safety in travels today
5207    Thankful for the dinner my sister fixed for us

5208     Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
5209      I am thankful for the cold, cloudy as I must thank GOD for the cold and clouds as well as the sun and warmth ...thank you LORD
5210      For my husband bringing laughs to work today
5211      For my husband agreeing to have his picture made for our church directory

5212     Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5213     For our ladies bible study class the wonderful duscission
5214     For my husbands love for me  ....................................

5215    Friday ~~For this day !!!
5216    Thankful that I was able to cancel the insurance that I was quoted ...Thankful that GOD has a plan that is perfect for me
5217     Thankful that we got some snow tonight and that I am off work tomorrow
5218     Thankful that my sister in law got her retirement 
5219     Thankful that Beth's husband is doing ok ...praying for a speedy recovery

5220      Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5221      For the beautiful snow that was clinging to the tress this morning
5222      That I have the day off to cook, clean, and do laundry which means I am blessed and thankful for our food, our clothes, and a house to clean = thankful and blessed
5223     That I found the right size boxes that I need to ship some items
5224     Thankful for warmth on this cold day
5225     Thankful that I know Buggs is in heaven and has been for a year today and that I got to read the bible to him just before he left for heaven such a wonderful CHRISTian brother he was and my hearts breaks today as it has which each day

5226     Sunday ~~For this day !!!
5227      For a lazy day and two naps .....
5228      For warm fuzzy throws that feel so good
5229      For my dog that warms the foot of the bed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment