About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, February 24, 2012

Multidues on Mondays Week 93 Feb 13-19 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5230    Monday ~~For this day !!!
5231     For studying in my devotional and bible study
5232     For the many laughs we shared as we dipped strawberries  its the little things that have
big blessings ....thankful that we could share with others ..
5233    That my husband couldn't wait to give me my valentines day card, candy and a rose
his words were to me I didn't get you a real rose I wanted you to have one that will  never die
his sweet card ......

5233    Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
5234    Thankful that we didn't get the snow and Ice
5235    Thankful for getting off early getting our dinner to bring home
5236    Thankful for Hot baths and razors
5237    Thankful that my husband liked is little things I got him
5238    Thankful for the verse that says love is patient , love is kind and for my saviours love for me each day

5239    Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
5240    For LC bringing lunch today
5241    That my sister in law called ....as I know this was a hard day for her and a hard week
5242    That GOD will provide the right health Ins for me ................
5243    Thankful that I am cooking us lunch now for tomorrow that I am blessed to have
food to share ....................
5244     Thankful for the HOLY SPIRIT ..........................recalling feeling like I was being brushed by angel wings one Sunday night at church

5245   Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5246    Thankful for our bible study and that my sister came tonight

5247   Friday ~~For this day !!!
5248    For the laughs over LC telling me to tell my sister to run water
5249    For A visit from a friend
5250    For Love ..................love of my heavenly father
5251    Thankful that Kenneth got the job answered prayers
5252    Thankful that Mikie is going good and they got all his cancer thank you LORD

5253    Saturday ~~For this day !!
5254    For The Holy Spirit study week  .....
5255    That I know the Holy Spirit lives in me

5256    Sunday ~~For this day !!
5257    For fixing the meals needed today before I had to go to work
5258    For safe travels to work in the snow
5259    For my employer letting me come home due to the bad weather ...
5260    For a day to just be lazy now that I am home

No comments:

Post a Comment