About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, April 25, 2011

Multitude on Mondays week 48 April 18-24 2011

                                   
                                              I AM THANKFUL FOR
                                

3392    Monday ~~for this Day !!!
3393    This being Holy Week and the meaning
3394     Long talks with my sister in law M. as I can see my prayers are being answered
3395     Getting some of my bible study done
3396     Tears shared with Gaye on the way home

3396    Tuesday ~~~for this day !!!!
3397    Finding a praying hands with flowers
3398    Being able to tell someone that GOD his healing my knee with each step I take this morning
in the dollar store !!!I give GOD PRAISE for what he is doing !!!!
3399    For a prayer answered at lunch to have the sunshine and no rain ~~thank you Lord
                                                    Look at the sun ~~~



3400   Thankful for the song above it was playing on a gospel station when I get back in my
car ....I KNOW THERE IS A GOD !!!!   it was as thought my brother spoke again to me ~~"don't ever doubt"
3401   Studying the bible study


3402    Wednesday ~~for this day !
3403    Waking up to the sound of rain
3404    Seeing a squirrel on my porch eating our Lady's food ...Nature
3405     Finishing my study for this week


3406      Thursday ~~for this day !!! Maunday Thursday
3407       Helping my husband this Am
3408       My day off ~~
3409       I know I mention this time after time ~~I am blessed to clean house as I have one to clean ~~Thank you LORD
3410       Fixing my husband breakfast
3411       Beautiful Manuday Thursday service
3412       We had a great ladies bible study

3413       Friday ~~For this day GOOD FRIDAY ~~~Thank you JESUS for hanging on the cross for my sins!!!
3414       My husband waking up telling me how nice it is to have his wife home with him yesterday .
3415      Thankful that I know the voice of GOD !!! Thank you LORD for allowing me to hear you !!!
3416       The  call from my husband as he just wanted  to  say I  love you :>)  sweet
3417       Good  Friday service        ~~     very moving 
3418        My SIL calling saying she will be coming to sunrise service~~~thank you LORD

3419       Saturday~~for  this day !!!
3420       Fresh bread made today by Lisa
3421       Coloring of eggs which I so love
3422       Fixing potato salad for tomorrow dinner

3423       Sunday ~~for this Day ~~Easter ~~~The tomb is empty ~~Thankful that I know my Redeemer lives and that he did it all just for me !!!~~~
3424       A not so cold sunrise service and beautiful sunrise
3425       For our worship service with my church family
3426       Getting to eat potato salad as I had given up all potatoes for lent
3427       Thankful to hear the thunder and a doggie that likes to snuggle
3428        Thankful for a picture I took this morning at sunrise that has me in awwww


This as been a week of wonderful renewing , refreshing , celebrating my saviors Resurrection day !!!
Hope all of you have been renewed , refreshed filled with the spirit of GOD !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment