About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, October 18, 2010

Multitude Mondays week 21 Oct 11th-17th 2010

holy experience



1193 Monday~~ For this day
1194 For my husband singing and enjoying the morning
1195 For the sunshine of this cool morning
1196 For the warm sunny day that I sit outside on lunch and enjoying eating outside ...
1197 For having a treasure hunt with my great nephew Connor
1198 For family treasures.....
1199 For reading and studying my bible lesson on Rehab ...
1200 For GOD making something beautiful out of each one of us


1201 Tuesday~~for this day !!! new blessings to behold
1202 For Bedside coffee
1203 For morning laughs about cold hands .
1204 For finding Dayle's Essay,  When midlife comes too early .and other writings by her
1205 For our discussion on what we have been studying
1206 For my husband having supper ready and waiting when I came in ..and all I asked was for him to fix the potatoes.
1207  For my talk with Nancy
1208  For my talk with Ruth
1209  For God leading me to correct myself in something that I said today about the old and new Testament
1210 For the much needed laughs I had with my friend Sherry what a blessing laughter is I cant remember when I have laughed so hard!!!!


1211 Wednesday~~~ For this new day
1212 for the pictures on the way to work




1213 For GOD and seeing the master artist at work in the colors of fall
1214 For going to GOD crying my heart out before him !!!  knowing that he hears me when I  am crying before him ...
1215 For reading Faith scripture~~~James 1:6  (KJV) But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.  (NIV) 6But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

1216 For the breath I just took !!!

1217 Thursday~~~for this day ~~as with all days ~~this is the day the LORD hath made I WILL rejoice and be glad in it !!!!



1218  For getting to work early to help with inventory
1219  For my work coffee Pot
1220 For posting simple pleasures and reading them !!
1221 Isaiah 40:8 (KJV)The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
1222 For our ladies bible study
1223 For learning bible CPR is   2nd Corinthians 4:13 ( KJV)We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
(NIV)  13It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken."With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak
1224 For being given an index card to write a name down and pray for that person who you think needs a blessing !! I prayed about this and received the name I am to pray for .
1125 For My husband telling me about is day
1126  For the sweet card I received from Sherry a lifetime friend !! My sister -My friend !!





1127  Friday ~~ For this day !!!
1128   For my morning coffee being brought to my bedside with love and hugs
1129   For reading a little in my study for this week
1130   For operation shoe box Christmas child  and being blessed to do a couple for the kids
if you would like to do one go to http://www.samaritionspurse.org/
1131    For getting off work early
1132    For having a nice drive to dinner date  and the scenery was nice





                                                    The Drive to the Lodge
                                                       The Overlook
                                                    A nice evening for deck sitting



                                                 Our view enjoying Dinner tonight !

1133 For the way my husband loves me and cares for me (and some days I fail to see this )


       1134 For my study time tonight on the tongue ....its hard to tame as it speaks both blessings and cursing
wow by mouth hurts as I have not done very well at tamimg mine

1135  Saturday ~~For this day and the beauty that I will see in it !!

                                                           1136   My weekend off and morning coffee
1137   For when I went out to uncover my flowers my husband had already done this for me .
1138  For the beauty of our drive today and being out  together
1139  For bath Junkie
1140  For getting to try pumpkin spice latte and sharing a pumpkin muffin our lunch
1141  For getting the grocery shopping done and menu planned for tomorrow

1142 Sunday ~~For this day !!!
1143 for not getting stung to bad as I removed the covers from my flowers
1144 For our church service (message the blame game) and for the Whistle illustration
1145 For this song that we sang today Sweet Sweet Spirit

1146 For going out and taking a few fall pictures

                                          the burning bush in my yard
                                                Lady laying in the shade wanting her picture taken
                                                    Fall is here which the sun so bright
                                                    The orange/yellow beautiful
                                              Love the water
                                            View from the track

1147  For the great weather on my days off THANK you LORD for you blessings on me
1148  For the person I am praying a blessing for that they will recieve !!



Hope each one has a great week with many blessings

2 comments:

  1. It blessed me to see pictures of the colorful mountains that fill my thoughts with so many memories and a sense of peace. We are going to Lexington this weekend for Sam's 30th birthday and I can't wait to see the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1222. Its such a good class THANK You for inviting me to go...

    ReplyDelete