About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, October 11, 2010

Multitude Mondays Oct. 4th- 10th 2010 week 20

holy experience











1133 Monday~~For this day ~~

1134 For sweaters and socks on this cool morning

1135 For Coffee in bed while watching the today show

1136 For kind and thoughtful customers !!!!

1137 For the clouds ...I just can almost see the MASTER taking the tip of his finger swirling them to make the forms .....

1138  For studying about Noah and his faith !!! Quiet time to reflect on this study

1139  Tuesday ~~For this day!!

1140  For my roses and morning glories still blooming in the cool weather

1141  For seeing the peep of some sun on my way to work

1142  For Colorox  yes Colorox my friend !!!

1143  For fresh hot coffee at work !!









1144  For love that is better with each day !!!! (not saying its not up and downs along the journey )

1145  For the smell of my husbands aftershave lingering with me ..............

1146  For this song ....My GOD knows just what I need !!!! (wrote by Jeanette Cooke a lady that has blessed me in her songs )







1147 For having lunch outside in the car sunny and warm !

1148 For that needed quiet study time



1149 Wednesday~~ for this day and being off work !

1150 For the coffee my husband brought to my bed when I woke up

1151 For going getting out of the house and going to ktown

1152 For safety in our driving today

1153 For having lunch compliments of Sams club. ( we got chicken, pasta salad, fruit, and bread samples )

1154 For our dinner out was very nice

1155 For preparing for tomorrow nights refreshing .Banana nugget cookies so yummy

1156 For Me being home when Chuck received a call to come back to the Dr for more test .

1157 For prayer warriors

1158 For the laughter we have shared today over something I typed in google wrong.







1159 For the sky so blue and the water so peaceful !!



1160 Thursday~~ For this Day !!

1161 For getting my bible study finished last night

1162 For Lisa telling me Misty gave her testimony !!!




1163 For finding simple pleasures blog !!

1164 For the ladies bible study

1165 For Lisa's tasty refrestments

1166  For my husband having the door open waiting on me !!




















1167 Friday~~ For this day

1168 For people praying for CW

1169 For safety in our travels today

1170  For being reminded of Isiah 40:31

1171  For the wonderful sunshine and such a beautiful day (fall is in the air and I am a spring and summer gal)

1172  For the time to study and learning about Jacob and Israel

1173  For studying Hebrews 11 --the faith Chapter ---  such men of great faith

1174  For GOD giving me all these promises and blessings from his word .

1175  For getting the Brew party @houseparty!!!! cant wait !!!



1176 Saturday~~ For this day ~~~

1177 For Morning Kisses and hugs

1178 For us playing with a dog that loves us so .....

1179  For the job I have and am able to come to work today how blessed !!!

1180  For this song the words have blessed me each time I hear it if you listen ...just listen to the words .......and the blessings ..........wow  makes this gal want to shout PRASIES TO MY FATHER !!!





1181 For the warm evening

1182 For Lisa dropping by to visit and it being warm enough to sit out on the deck !!



1183 Sunday ~~For this Day

1184 For worship serice this morning

1185 For Maragret being able to come back to church I sure have missed this lady..

1186 For the message on being humble ~~Take me and mold me you are the potter and I am the clay ~(kind of person I need to be)

1187 For Aaron being at church this morning and a nice hug from him

1188 For the dinner after church

1189 For the pastor coming by and asking if he could refill our drinks.

1190 For the warm sunny day love it !!!

1191 For Taking some pictures and Lc and the little Cora's they are just to cute

1192 For Champion being so good with kids he is just a love dog !!(love dog that sheds and keeps this gal buzy )

Father I come before you thankful this morning for the many blessings you give to each one not only me but others . For the Simple life that I have and love ....help me to see each blessing and be thanful for each one.
For your love on this undeserving child !!! Amen !!


GOD is so good !!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for your Colorox & Cookies too. I also want to say Thank You for the photo shoot and for the reminder of Isaiah 40:31

    ReplyDelete