About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finding your HaPpY place !!!

Finding your happy place can be putting up a reminder of things that make you happy
-pictures, cards or notes. Why create a bulletin board that conjures up feelings of happiness and joy? It is a great visual reminder that instills a sense of hope and happiness. Also, it is a fun craft to do on your own or with your children. Be creative and have fun!


Things you will need a Bullentin board, Photos and memory items that have made or will make you happy by just viewing !Visualize happiness and what makes you happy~~

1. Pick the type of joy you want to feel more of--love, happiness etc. Now think of this feeling that you want to achieve and think of something that makes you feel this way.

2 Get pictures and items that help bring this feeling to life. Pin these items to your bulletin board, creating a theme for your happiness

3 Focus on your happiness board, relax and let the emotions come to you. How does looking at these items on your bulletin board make you feel?

or you may want to do the following I am going to try this as I clean house !


If you can't get away during the day to find your happy place, you can do this while laying in bed, the tub, or while taking a shower

Trying to find your happy place while doing dishes or cleaning the house may not relax you enough to find your happy place. Your mind will be concentrating on your daily chores, rather than happy thoughts.
If it helps you, use photographs of your loved ones. Set them by you, to remind you of every little detail, their face, eyes, hair, even personality.
If your happy place is on a beach, hold a sea shell in your hands while keeping your eyes closed. Picture yourself bending over to pick that shell up off the sand.

Any little prop or memento will help you find, and be in your happy place, as long as you're relaxed and focused on where your happy place is, and that you are in that place with people and things that you love, and thoughts that make you happy.
Often times it helps to imagine your loved one and go for a stroll in the park.

One night some time back my niece told us to find our happy place so I thought I would do some research on the happy place ..
My happy place most of the summer is the outdoors ,porch sitting , weed pulling
and working in my flower garden ..

Hope everyone finds or has thier happy place now !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment