About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, December 31, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 137 Dec 24-30 2012

                     




               Giving Thanks to GOD this week for .... trying to count the
               Endless Blessings .....................

6389    Monday ~~For this day !!! another week to start fresh trying to do better with each day as I walk my journey with Christ ..........................
6390     For the hugs and kisses each morning for the one that loves me most ...may I always feel that love my husband gives me each day and know I am blessed beyond measure as he is my treasure ....
6391    For this Christmas Eve , and our Christmas Eve service

6392   Tuesday ~~For this day !!! Happy birthday Jesus and thank you for all the blessings you allow me each day !!
6393   A day off to clean house and cook a few things
6394   The call from Jimmy made the day !!

6395   Wednesday ~~For this day !!! waking to hear the wind, and rain
thank you Lord for the nights rest

6396   Thursday ~~For this day !! a day off to enjoy thankful for a day to be lazy reading
6397   For electric throws.......
6398   For Tree lights on all day !!

6399   Friday ~~For this day !!! early morning hugs and kiss from
my husband thankful for his love ............for every breath , step,
and so thankful I didn't tonight when I tripped over my socks ..thank you Lord
for your blessings thought out this day and each day ......................as they are endless.....................


6400   Saturday ~~For this day !!! for the nights rest and bedside coffee many blessings though out the day !!

6401   Sunday ~~For this day !!! a day of rest , not having to work today
thank you Lord for your blessings on me each and every day




No comments:

Post a Comment