About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Rmemebered (3)


The Christmas Memory is the some where near the mid 60's
 The Easy Bake Oven  it was turquoise in color and had a fake stove top.
I remember it came  with several packages of different cake mixes.




The Alden's Catalog picture looked probably like the picture above .  I am sure I wore
the pages out of the Christmas Catalog.

One day before Christmas My brother who was four years older than me, we were
left home alone.  My Parents out finishing their Shopping no doubt.
My brother says to me there is no Santa .  I say "no way "!
He then says I will show you there is no Santa , so we go out to the Garage and
he opens up the car trunk .  Oh my , there in the trunk lay my Easy Bake oven.
When My parents returned , I run and said  can I have my Easy Bake Oven
Lloyd showed it to me its in the trunk .  My parents of course didn't let me have
it and told my brother his basketball was going back which was in the trunk also.
Christmas Morning Lloyd and I both had our Christmas Presents under the tree  , I baked for
many days to come,  I loved this little oven.
This is a Christmas remembered for the year of the Easy Bake Oven and finding out
about Santa ...


May you recall those wonderful Christmas memories







No comments:

Post a Comment