About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, December 3, 2012

Multitude on Mondays week 133 Nov.26-Dec 2 2012

                     




               Giving Thanks to GOD this week for .... trying to count the
               Endless Blessings from  GOD ..............................

6310    Monday ~~For this day !!! for the 54 years GOD has allowed
all the many blessings , for giving me the parents that taught me great
values, for a family that has loved me 54 years ....
6311    For the Greeting on the wall when I came in to work with balloons
6312    For the Cake Lisa made it was so cute a blue and white huge cupcake
6313    For all the face book, text, calls, cards, gifts, how blessed with friends from several states..........

6314    Tuesday ~~for this day !!! even though I overslept I got to work on time
6315    A sweet nephew Deuce ...
6316    For the welcoming lights of the Christmas trees they make our house cozy

6317   Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
6318   For Bedside coffee brought with a hug and kiss

6319   Thursday ~~For this day !!!
6320   For Safe travels today
6321   For groceries I purchased this evening also for the good sale
on clothes I ran into this evening

6322   Friday ~~For this day !!!
6323   Seeing the beautiful sunrise this morning
6324   Safe Travels and good report from my mammogram
6325   Laundry Mat being close when needed

6326   Saturday ~~For this day !!! the nights rest
6327   For a busier day at work
6328   Seeing the Santa and loved his words to me "Merry CHRISTmas and happy forever !! I think I might have to start saying that !!!
6329    Thankful our sweet dogie champ hasn't throwed up today and was able
to keep down his rice tonight

6330   Sunday ~~For this day !! as with each day its a precious gift given to us
from our Heavenly Father!!
6331   Thankful for this day of worship ~~the first day of advent ~~
6332   The beauty of the church and all the people there this morning
6333   That I have a job even if I have to work on Sunday ~~Also knowing that GOD is working out what is best for me .......
6334   Aaron telling the Pastor the Master took my hand ....he had never shared this with no one before .. I am excited to hear the rest of what Aaron has to say
when ever he decides to tell it ....



I Praise GOD for every day that he has given me what precious gift each day is
I havent used them wisely praying that I will do bettter with each day !! a href="http://www.mylivesignature.com/" target="_blank">

No comments:

Post a Comment