About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, December 24, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 136 Dec 17-23 2012

                     




               Giving Thanks to GOD this week for .... trying to count the
               Endless Blessings .....................

6370   Monday ~~For this day !!! that I have a Boony hat for the rain !!
6371   For Each night I come home to Christmas Tree lights there is just something that is so peaceful to sit with nothing but the lights ....wonderful feeling

6372   Tuesday ~~for this day !!! a day off , to try and get some Christmas shopping done .
6373   Safety in our travels for shopping ,also for being the feet of my other brothers and sisters to buy some groceries for others
6374    That over whelming gift I received to help someone else ...

6375   Wednesday ~~for this day !!! as each day is a gift from GOD
6376   Getting off work early,  that the day is warm an sunny as I went  to take a cross and flowers to my brothers grave , for the little Christmas Tree is kids had placed there
6377    Going to Subway for dinner and taking the subs to the park to enjoy the lights

6378   Thursday ~~for this day !!! for each and every minute of this day

6379   Friday ~~For this day !!! waking up praying for others , having my former pastor and his wife on my mind and praying for them .  for knowing that GOD is listening to my prayers
6380   Thankful for just a dusting of Snow , the first snow of the season and it was a big one !!
6381   For the scarf from Lisa I love it !!!
6382   That Chuck and I have each other

6383   Saturday ~~For this day !!!  For Love 
6384    That My husband had a safe trip to his mom's and back , that he came in and visited me at work
6385     For my family and their love that we can freely express to each other

6386   Sunday ~~For this day !!! the gift of another day how blessed
6387   For getting to church on time tonight and the youth at the church I attend on Sunday nights
6388   For Elizabeth and her kind words ....



I know this may bore some of you , but I must keep this going for none other than me
so I stop to give thanks for each day !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment