About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, December 10, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays week 134 Dec 3-9 2012

                     




               Giving Thanks to GOD this week for .... trying to count the
               Endless Blessings .....................

6335     Monday ~~For this day !!! for the nights rest, the warm comfy bed, my  husband bringing me coffee to bed with a kiss, walks me to the door to give me a hug and kiss as I leave and tells me he will miss me.
The day of bright sunshine and warm love these days of high 60's. on this Dec 3rd
6336   My sister being helpful in pinning my pants to be hemmed

6337   Tuesday ~~For this day !!! the freshness of the mornings,thankful
for the gift of today
6338   Thankful for Elizabeth calling and a visit from Sister Scott.

6339   Wednesday ~~For this day !!! another gift from GOD how blessed
6340    Lisa staying on the phone for over a hour getting my cable fixed
6341    For finding a new food that is healthy and good too Lentils

6342   Thursday~~For this day !!
6343    For the next four days off to come to Ky to be with my family to enjoy
our Family Christmas, safe travels to Ky. for welcoming arms of my family that I had not saw in a year.  the dinner that was waiting on us
6344    For  knowing that when I cant sleep away from home that I can pray for others knowing the Master is right there listening to me his little lamb that he forgives daily

6345    Friday~~For this day !!getting up early to come down stairs to make coffee
for others our morning of coffee, talks and laughs
6346   For Gaye Feeling better , meeting us for lunch at BiilyRays,  taking pictures of town and a blog to follow about the jewelry store sweet memories as I stood inn front of that store.  Then seeing Blue come running to hug his ole aunt


6347   Lloyd, Penny and I going to the parade a beautiful warm night for
the parade in the Burg.


6348    Thankful that T's foot wasn't broken

6349   Saturday ~~For this Day !!! another day that I am blessed to have
6350   Family arriving early sitting , talking , laughing enjoying our time together

6351    For the safely of everyone traveling to our get together
6352    For my husband waiting at the door when I got home happy to see me
6353    For our bed and the nights rest

6354    Sunday ~~For this day !!! the wonderful nights rest and sleeping in adn waking up beside of the one
I love !!
6355    For church to worship


So many blessings how blessed !!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment