About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, September 2, 2013

Multitudes on Mondays week 172 August 26-Sept 1 2013

                           

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................

Giving thanks To GOD this week for

6908   Monday ~~For this day !!! early morning eye apt/, picking up Lady dog at the vet to find her all wrapped in a blue quilt tied nicely with white satin ribbon, RIP Lady dog you are home where you loved to be, being here today with Chuck , for our porch sitting several times today, love, hugs, kisses, mowing weed eating early in the day  Chuck and I to get subway and go to the park,
for those beautiful blue eyes looking in on me :))

6909   Tuesday ~~For this day !!! the early morning porch sitting I am so blessed to be outside, thank you Lord for this beautiful day

6910   Wednesday ~~For this day !!! for warm sunny days to be able to go to the park to walk the track ,
my time with GOD, he listens to my cries, my wants, my my everything ....

6911   Thursday ~~~For this day !!! the foggy mornings, then the beautiful sunshine though the day
walking the track tonight

6912   Friday ~~For this day !!! another morning to enjoy having our coffee on the porch before sunrise
to see the sunrise , for tears that we shed each day for our best friend Lady ....oh Lady how Chuck Champion and I miss you ...Champion looks for Lady each morning, we cry and cry , for the stake that has Lady's picture ......for walking and bike riding around our lane

6913   Saturday !!For this day !!! for another morning of seeing the sunrise , walking the track after work, the dark clouds rolling in making me aware of the storm coming in, blessed to got to the grocery before
the rain for shelter from the storm,

6914   Sunday ~~For this day !!! a beautiful day , Coffee brought to my bedside each morning this week before going outside, for love , for faith, for my prayer time, for a job , for alone time ,


Thankful for this week of enjoying our porch each morning and evening soaking up the warm mornings
I am blessed with a simple life, for a simple gal !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment