About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Multitudes on Mondays week 151 April1-7 2013

                     

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................
Giving thanks To GOD this week for ................


6380   Monday ~~~For this day !!! the freshness of the week,   for new clean building to work in ,

6381   Tuesday ~~For this day!! that I know we will soon be having some warm sunny days
so many blessings not only in this day but in each day !!

6382   Wednesday ~~For this day !!! a day to get some things done at home before work at
12, thankful to have clothes to fold, for my nightly devotionals trying to understand what GOD would have me to know about his word ..............

6383   Thursday~~For this day !! and each blessing in this day for each breath , each step Lord I thank you for them all ................................

6384   Friday ~~For this day !! for beautiful sunny, warmer day !! for dinner out with CW  then to the park
to see a beautiful sunset at the over look

6385  Saturday ~~For this day !!! thank you SON-shine for the Sunshine , the warm hi 60's , for windows at work to watch people enjoy their day and the sunshine...having a little subway picnic down by the park creek, for the overlook again tonight, for the beauty of each sunset,

6386   Sunday ~~For this day !! for another day of beautiful sunshine, open doors, open windows,
the gentle breeze flowing Thur the windows,



No comments:

Post a Comment