About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, February 4, 2013

Multitude on Monday Week 142 Jan 28-Feb 3 2013

                     

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................
Giving thanks To GOD this week for ..................

6483   Monday ~~For this day !! also have the day off
6484   My sister allowing me to use her washer today

  6485   Tuesday ~~For this day !!!another day off
  6486   The kind guy that fixed our washer this afternoon so thankful for repairmen
6487     Safe travels to take my sister to get her tire fixed

6488      Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
6489      For a job to come back to today

6490      Thursday ~~For this day !!!
6491       all the blessings from beginning to end of the day

6492       Friday ~~For this day !!
6493       For laughter.....over someone saying what ,,,what you talking to me ....nothing like a good
laughter ...the bible says its like a medicine and doth good ....
6494       For reading in Psalms and Hebrews ....

6495     Saturday ~~For this day !!!
6496      For snow and it melting off fast !!

6497   Sunday ~~For this day !!!
6498   For a extra coffee pot
6499   For the beauty of snow ...the white that blankets the ground to look so calm and peaceful ....
a day of rest ,


Thank you Lord for this week of blessings , for each day of 14,400 minutes you allowed me

No comments:

Post a Comment