About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Voice of GOD



I have been praying for some time now about
something and what GOD would have me
do .
This past week or two when I have been praying and asking
about this need , I would hear the voice say "Hold on" or
"Trust me " its on its way so to speak was what I thought I
was hearing
I began to pray and ask GOD that if I was hearing his voice
just right I wanted to be sure so I would just be still and listen
hearing this for again ...
Then on Thursday night when I sit down to be quite and do my nightly
devontional I have been reading in Psalms nightly for several weeks
and Thursday night I began in Psalms 62.
I came to verse 11.......................wow ..................

11 One thing God has spoken,


two things I have heard:

“Power belongs to you, God,

This to me is confirmation as I had heard not one but two things that I thought
was the Lord telling me to "hold on " and "trust me"


To know that GOD cares enough for me to have me reading this chapter  on the night I had even
discussed it with my co worker  about wanting to be sure I was hearing GOD's voice
right ......................................

I say thank you Lord for Loving this ole Gal !!!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you tried my date night at home questions! It's amazing... no matter how long you've been married, there is always opportunity to reconnect and find out new things about our spouses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so good. He often proves his love and care for us. Somethimes the things he does for us are amazing, it takes our breathe away..
    Once I felt to put on a CD I had not listened to for many years, I went and opened my bible it fell open to the very passage that was being sung at the exact time the words were being sung.. What are the chances of that happening??
    He knows and cares, most of the time we just need to listen.
    Blessings Nell
    We serve an awesome God..

    ReplyDelete