About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays week 105 May 7-13 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5441   Monday ~~For this day !!!
5442   That I am trying to be a better witness each day I know I fail but I will still try
thankful that GOD blesses me each and every day
5443    To get off work early
5444    Thankful that GOD placed those 4 little blue eggs for us to watch them grow and sing
watch their mother care for them ....they flew away today ...thank you LORD for three weeks
of watching up close new life unfold ...............beautiful .............


5445   Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
5446   Thankful that I brought my husband coffee to bed this morning and we both enjoyed our
coffee in bed before getting up

5447   Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
5448   That the Son-shines in my soul with way down deep JOY
5449   That Chuck is feeling a little bit better 

5450   Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5451   That I finished my taping of the french doors preparing to paint 
5452   Tears of love thinking about my dear precious mother and her love for me
5453   For the 23 years of having the sweetest mother on earth

5454   Friday ~~For this day !!!
5455   For this day off to work and prepare the living room and kitchen for painting
5456   That when I feel like a failure GOD is there
5457   The Wildflowers Chuck picked for me ...so bright and yellow
5458    That Chuck said I was the sweetest ..............awwww so sweet of him ~~~when he says sweet things I know he means them .........

5459   Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5460    For tears of the love when Gaye and I talked about our mother and what
she meant to us

5461    Sunday ~~For this day !!!
5462     That I woke to tears thinking about my mother and oh how she loved me
and made me feel so special ...I know that she must have sacrificed  so much  to have all nine of us kids
always putting us first ..teaching us of GOD and I thought of her saying always be honest "I don't care if you are somewhere and need a latch pin then you ask before taking it " that is just one of her rules of honestly..and "don't tell the first lie and you will never have to worry "  
 "always ask your self would JESUS be pleased with me if he came back and found me where I am at  "  so much of her lives in each one of us ...GOD I just cant thank you enough for my mother
Precious, sweet , loving , never heard her say the first any bad words, I hear here say when I would call her on my lunch hour " I am so glad you called it makes my day for you to call me on your lunch "  thinking back maybe she was lonely or maybe she just made me feel so special about calling her ...............

5463     That walmart let me return the paint that wasn't the right color
5464     The girls were so helpful there in the paint department


This week I have had many blessings and so much to be thankful for
how can I ever quit the multitudes as it keeps me focused on being
thankful ......

Blessings to all
Glenna



No comments:

Post a Comment