About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Multitude on Mondays Week 99 March 26- April 1 2012s

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........


5396    Monday ~~For this day !!!
5397    For prayer time just me and GOD while I mowed the grass
5398    For the climbing rose I purchased today
5399    For flowers that bloom this time of year ~~all things in nature coming back to life
thank you LORD for the renewing and refreshing of this day

5400    Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
5401    Thankful to hear good news about the little wal mart greeter
5402    Thankful that I got off early to enjoy such a beautiful day to be outside
weed eating , and doing some crafty things
5403    Thankful that my husband fixes my weed eater string.....
5404    To hear kids in the are laughing, lawn movers running , birds singing
so many joyous noises
5405    For the laughs over lemon line Popsicles at work today = laughter is good for each
one

5406    Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
5407     For the wonderful husband GOD blessed me with he is morning person and I am
a lazy morning person Chuck brings me coffee to bed each morning and If I say refill he brings
me a refill .....sweet.....I know I say this alot , its something to be thankful for each morning
5408    That my husband came out and we had lunch together
5409    That we were able to help some others in need Thank you LORD for allowing
me to bless someone ......................
5410    For Hank coming and checking the grill for me
5411    For a walk over to my neighbors to chat for just a minute
5412    For having bird seed when my birdies fly by ...thank you LORD for birds that sing
so beautiful

5413    Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5414    For big ol belly laughs over me being silly =laughter is good
5415    For hugs and kisses each day

5416    Friday ~~For this day !!!
5417    GOD being the GOD of more than enough
5418    Thankful that I am learning to be more of a giver blessing others
5419     Rain, thunder and wind =Glad that I know the maker of them
5420     My devotional about giving
5421     Prayer time ~~~Talking with the Master

5422    Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5423    For my talks with Greta
5424    Knowing that even though I am a failure at what I gave up for lent these past two day
GOD still loves me and forgives me
5425    Coming home to hugs and kisses from the husband that GOD gave to me

5426     Sunday ~~For this day !!!
5427     For  our Palm Sunday service


No comments:

Post a Comment