About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sinple Pleasure Thursday Sept. 1 2011

Some time back Dayle had said she liked ready the Mitford Series
I had told a lady about the Mitford series and one day she walks in to
my office with the Mitford Collection .

She had checked it out of our church library for me
I don't get much time to read as I would like
I am almost finished the second in the series
A light in the window .
Thanks to Dayle for recommending these book as
I have enjoyed the two I read , such a neat little town Mitford with
Father Tim and all others in the books

My Simple Pleasure is Mitford Series

Come on over to the party Dayle hosts each week by clicking the link below
http://alittleofthisandthat2.blogspot.com/



Project Simple Pleasures2

                                           May your day be filled with sunshine and the SON-shine
                                                                             Blessings to all
                                                                                 Glenna



                                           

                                        

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love these books! They are a wonderful simple pleasure. Thanks for stopping by Behind the Gate and saying Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard oftheseries but getting and reading a good book you don't want to putdown....is the best ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting down to read a good book or snatching a few minutes here and there to read a few pages is such a lovely Simple pleasure. These books are so well received by everyone who reads them. I myself, have a few of them, never could find the entire set. They are on my to-do list to read. So glad Dayle suggested them and that you are enjoying them. You blog header is delightful. I love purple! Blessings,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read the Mitford series but I do enjoy a good book but don't often take the time to settle in with one. I will definitely be on the lookout for one now. I love your lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a kind and thoughtful thing for her to do for you!
    I hope you enjoy every word of it all!
    Blessings to you..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of my favorite books! The rich characters are so easy to love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have as much time to read as I would like too, but this series of books does sound like a good one. Maybe I will check one out of our church library.

    So nice stopping by to visit with you!
    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete