About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, January 27, 2012

PRAYERS NEEDED

I come before you in blog land as many of you are Christians ,
I know that you pray
I am asking for prayer this morning for my co worker and I as we
are losing our health insurance and that GOD would make a way
for us to get health Ins that we can afford also that it be a plan that
is what we need . GOD knows the need and has the plan we need
I just ask that many of you will pray for us as it is hard to get health
care on a individual basis if you are the least bit over weight
I am trusting the one that knows the way ..................GOD
I just ask that you pray and pass if on to others that will pray
with us

Thanks so much for all that is joining us in Asking GOD
for the just right plan of health Insurance

Blessings to all
Glenna

1 comment:

  1. Glenna,
    My family has been in this situation before. It is an enormous burden & concern. I do pray you will get direction for the right one.

    ReplyDelete