About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, January 30, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 90 Jan 22-30 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5142   Monday ~~For this day !!!
5143    Safety in our trip to Oak R. being able to buy the gas and all that I do it day
GOD has blessed me  so ........................

5144    Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
5145    For getting off work early and watching my fav news channel
5146    Getting the computer fixed
5147    For this warm and sunny day 60 degrees here thank you Lord for this warm sunny beautiful day .......
5148    Thankful to sit down and pay some bills ...

5149    Wednesday ~~For this day !!

5150    Thursday ~~For this day !!
5151     For our ladies bible study a group that will pray with you and help when needed
5152     For Marie so honest and open a delight also for our new study partner Ruth who is so upbeat and a delight with the wonderful smile
5153     For study time last night ~~Praying for the lady that I was asked to be pray
5154      That the winds calmed down

5155      Friday ~~For this day!!
5156      Thankful for this day off
5157      Thankful for finding how to make home made fabric softener that I am using today
5158       For prayer and devotional time this morning

5159     Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5160     Thankful for the sunshine that I enjoyed seeing while at work today
5161     Thankful that GOD allowed us to meet our goal two days early =blessed
thank you Lord for answering my and LC's prayers
5162     Thankful that while at work my husband put clothes in the dryer for me
5163     Thankful that my husband helped me make the bed tonight with clean sheets
5164      Thankful that my champie dog came out to meet me this evening =a dog loves unconditional and how excited he is to see me or my husband each time we come in ....love...

5165    Sunday ~~For this day !!
5166    Time to sit and enjoy the morning
5167    Sunshine early this morning shining thru the doors and windows thank you LORD for this beautiful day
5168    For church and the pastors message on Forgiveness
5169    That I knew how to air my tire up at the air station
5170    That I was blessed to give several jars of peanut butter to our mission house
5171    That I was blessed to give to the holston childrens home (in memory of my brother Buggs)
5172     Thankful for the day off

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful header, Kay K. Love the purple. Isn't it amazing how we find such joy in the little things of life?

    You are an expert at it. Thanks for sharing. Susan

    ReplyDelete