About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, January 23, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 89 Jan 16-22 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5112    Monday ~~For this day !!! Thank you LORD for waking me this morning !!!
5113    For the lady at the convenience store that I stopped to get gas I came in saying wow that truck sure takes alot of gas  and she said you are blessed to have the truck and pay for the gas ......I had to stop and say yes I am blessed that's for sure ....
5114   For my sister going with me today thankful for her being able to go with me and us doing some shopping and her laughter .............
5115   For CW liking his one cup coffee pot that I got at a deal

5116   Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
5117   For LC bringing me Kering Coffee
5118   For getting my book for our ladies bible study

5119    Wednesday ~~for this day !!!
5120    For his Goodness each day that he shows to me
5121    For time this morning to ready some in our study
5122    For prayer time on my knees after work ..........Knowing that  GOD will supply the need
LC and I have .......
5123     For a long hot bath after work
5124     For so reading in our study of our inheritance  from GOD
5125     For finding a email that Buggs had sent to me and he always ended I love you and Chuck !!
5126     For Chuck getting a picture of his dad when he was a baby

5127    Thursday~~For this day !!
5128    For the ladies in our bible study and the study that we are doing

5129    Friday ~~For this day !!!
5130    Thankful that we finally were able to keep our eye appt.
5131    Thankful that LC knows so much about computers
5132     For the laughs over me calling in about the computer
5133     For my husband waiting at home for me

5134    Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5135    For going to bed really early last night and sleeping in this morning
5136    For this day off !!
5137    For my devotional book that came today

5138    Sunday ~~For this day !!!with each day ...it is the day that the LORD has made
5139    For the sunny warm day today
5140    For my church were I worship
5141    For a sweet little Brookster that brought me a treat to work


Many Thanks to my Saviour for the Multitudes of blessings on me this week !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment