About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Feather or the Sweet Smell


I am thankful to find the sisterhood here and being able to link up with each one here in blog land
I know I will enjoy reading each one's blog of their Faith and love for our LORD and SAVIOUR
JESUS .
Just remember I am a heart writer not a correct writer that I need to work on
for better sentence structure .

Today I would like to share something that actually happened back in May 2011 that
I will never forget

I attend a ladies bible study class and some had talked about feathers from heaven
and how some had received them .
Me being Me wanted a feather from heaven so I prayed for several weeks asking
that I get one of GOD's feathers from heaven as the others have told about
I prayed , I prayed, and did I say I prayed for this feather. I would look at anything
I saw laying around to see if it was even a small feather .

One Sunday night I was praying again and asking for the feather .............then all the sudden
I smell the sweetest smell I have ever smelled it was to the right of my bed right beside of me
 this sweet sweet
smell I would turn my head to the left and no smell back to the right the sweet smell was there
I did this over and over there was no perfume that had been spilled or that was near
my night stand on the right side ,  I have never had anything
that even comes close to the smell that I was experiencing , then the answer came
the LORD was speaking to me and said why do you want a feather when you
have the sweet Holy Spirit that is always with you . I am still in awww about the smell
the Lord answered my prayer in such a wonderful way , I didn't need the feather
I have the Holy Spirit ...

If you have ever smelled this smell you just cant describe the sweetness of the Holy Spirit
visiting in the form of this sweet sweet smell

Blessings to all
Glenna

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. How intentional and wonderful is our God! I love your story and I'm so glad you shared it with SDG. May our eyes be opened to the good gifts that He continually gives us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that He found you, and that you listened :) And in the memory, take it with you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenna,

    it's amazing how the Lord knows just how to show us He is near. Yes, we have the Spirit! What a blessing. Great to find you through SDG!

    ReplyDelete