About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, October 24, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays Week 73 Oct 17-23 2011

                            

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

4222    Monday ~~For this day !!!
4223    For another day off , to clean house, enjoy the open doors and Windows letting the fresh air in as I clean Thank you Lord for this beautiful warm sunny day
4224    Thankful for my brother I just cant help but think of him when I see pictures of his grand kids , thankful for the Love we shared as brothers and sisters, thankful that my mother knew just how to instill love in us as kids, if we were mad at one brother or sister she would make us hug each other and tell them you love them , I can hear her now Say Hug their neck and you tell them you love them and make it come from the heart not just words out of your mouth ................LOVE
This is one brother I never recall being mad at over anything as he was so humble and kind to everyone if he even thought for a minute he hurt you feelings he would say KK if I hurt your feelings I am so so sorry I love you .............and that was the last words he ever said to me was I love you ........................

I will meet you in the morning by the bright river side4225    For going to the River walk trail  the beauty that surrounded me is awesome Thank you Lord for the love of nature and what a beautiful world you have allowed me to see


When all sorrow has drifted away.

I'll be standing at the portals when the gates open wide

At the close of that long dreary day


I'll meet.... you in the morning....

With a 'How.... do you do?'....

We'll sit down.... by the river....

And with rapture old acquaintance renew ( we will enjoy our family being whole and together again ~~gkmr)



You'll know.... me in the morning....

By the smiles.... that I wear....

When I meet you.... in the morning....

In the city that is built four square

I will meet you in the morning at the end of the way

On the streets of that city of gold

Where we all can be together and be happy for aye

While the years and the ages shall roll

I'll meet.... you in the morning....

With a 'How.... do you do?'....

We'll sit down.... by the river....

And with rapture old acquaintance renew

You'll know.... me in the morning....

By the smiles.... that I wear....

When I meet you.... in the morning....

In the city that is built four square




4226    For Pictures that I have to recall on the walk



4227    For having dinner on our deck


4228    Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
4229    All the many blessings of this day

4230    Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
4231    Thankful for seeing pictures of  Sherry and Chucks first grand baby ~~precious gift from GOD
4232    That we got a new printer and computers are working

4233    Thursday ~~For this day !!!
4234     For the warm fuzzy throws that keep us so warm that we had a good nights rest
4235     For Ice packs near for leg cramps
4236     For my husband saying honey do you want breakfast in bed = I am blessed with a loving husband ......(even when I am not thinking on maybe some days  how blessed I am to have him in my life)
4237      For our ladies bible study we had a wonderful discussion

4238      Friday ~~~For this is the Day that the LORD have made I will rejoice !!!!
4239      Thankful for having quiet time to do my day one study on kindness ~~fruits of the spirit
4240      That I wasn't so lazy about folding my clothes .....
4241       Thankful that my husband and I always say good night I LOVE YOU
always a great way to end the night !!!


4242    Saturday ~~~For this day !!!~~that GOD woke me this morning Thank you LORD for you blessings on me
4243    Thankful that my husband is a morning person to help me get up as I am the lazy morning person ~~For him always bringing coffee to my bedside to get me moving
4244     Thankful for Cold Water during a hot flash

4245      Isiah 49:16  ...thankful that I am wrote in the palm of GOD's hand
4246    For a good day at work and pleasant customers ~~Patient  customers some waited hours ~~
My study last week was on Patience and I saw how many people are so very patient ..a few waited so long only to have to come back again due to the Wait but they were pleasant
4247    For studying GODs word and how he is loving and tenderhearted with me

4248    Sunday ~~For this day !!!
4249    Our church homecoming with a guest preacher that had been at this church pastoring years ago..his sermon on Jonah and how GOD speaks to us in many ways
4250    For the fellowship and take out trays
4251    A day of rest



Thankful for another week of Many Blessings

Blessings to all
Glenna

No comments:

Post a Comment