About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays week 70 Sept 26 - Oct 2 2011

                            

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............



4110   Monday ~~For this day !!! a new week , fresh to start over to try and do better with all areas of my life ...........


4111    For the wind == we cant see it but can feel it reminds me of we cant see GOD but we sure can feel him and his Holy Spirit
4112    Thank you Lord for always  being on time !!!

4113    Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
4114    Thankful to just lay in bed and drink coffee on a 50 degree morning
4115    Thankful that my husband could get the synivisc injection
4116    That my husband and I had lunch together
4117    Safe travels with my husband and back
4118    Thankful that GOD just doesn't want me to quit when it gets hard for me
and I think I will just throw in the towel as to say ~~
4119    Thankful for Sondia my prayer warrior and that I can talk to her about anything
she is there for me

4120    Wednesday~~For this day !!!
4121    The sunshine this morning
4122    For forgiveness when I am totally off course
4123    The love of GOD after a total failure for bearing any fruit for GOD
4124     For Taking pictures of Abby that she so enjoyed and I enjoyed taking them for her





                                          Her face ~~I see her dad and her grandfather in that smile
                                          She was one of her Poppy's babies ~~
4125     That Lisa let me borrow her camera for the photo shoot

4126    Thursday ~~For this day !!!! Fresh day to TRY again
4127     For encouraging words as yesterday was just one day
4128     Thankful to be buy some refreshments for our ladies bible study
4129     The bible study
4130     Love when it is true love you will know it ....and that GOD allow our spirits to bear witness with one another knowing when its of GOD and when its not

4131    Friday ~~For this day !!!
4132    Thankful for the candle lady bringing a candle that I had promised to Lisa in Fl.
4133    That its payday =I can pay our bills
4134    Lisa bringing left overs today
4135    Thankful for the studying on fruits of the spirit

4136     Saturday ~~For this day !!!
4137     My first cup of coffee was brought with" love and affection " quoted my husband
4138     My day off so I can sit and enjoy some more coffee
4138     Thankful that I got some things done outside moved my tomato plants to a indoor location praying they will bloom and produce tomatoes this winter
4139      Thankful that my husband loves the time when I am off to be with him
4140      Safe travels to lunch and back
4141      Grocery shopping finding great buys
4142      Coupons for saving on many items

4143     Sunday ~~For this day !!
4144     For the beautiful Sunshine this morning
4145     For Craig's words about the post last night
4146     Thankful that GOD does cover us
4147     For safe travels to K town
4148     For GODs amazing Love for me


Thank you Lord for this past week and that you have loved me when I am have so very
unlovable, not the kind of fruit you would have me to be .

Glenna

No comments:

Post a Comment