About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, October 31, 2011

Meet me on Mondays Oct 31 2011

Joining in again today


1. My current weather is _______? 
Today our weather is sunny and around 50 degrees
with a cool wind blowing
the trees still have some color here



                                                   2.  What is your favorite Sound?
                                            This is a hard one as I have many favorite sounds
                                                  the one I like most is that of rain hitting on
                                                 a tin roof as it brings back childhood memories

                                                 3. What is the worst flavor of ice cream?

                                                  Most likely the worst flavor woudl be
                                                  Cookie dough just the name sounds
                                                  horrible and I have never tried it
                                                  I am sure its taste as bad as it sounds
                                                  raw cookie dough in ice cream ...yucky....

                                             4.  What magazine do you look for in a waiting room ?
                                                  I look for Better homes and Gardens , Southern Living
                                                  anything to do with home and garden



   
                                           5. What is your favorite condiment?
                                            Wow.   now this is a hard one too
                                            as I have many for different things
                                            that I am eating ...so I will say Honey Mustanrd


                                              Join us today at the link below or you can click
                                              or the one at the top of my page


                                               http://www.nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. This makes me LAUGH, as cookie dough ice cream is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete