About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, May 9, 2011

Multitudes on Monday Week 50 May 2- 8 2011

                                   
                                              I AM THANKFUL FOR

3465     Monday ~~For this day !!!
3466      Lisa bringing us lunch
3467      Knowing that GOD will not leave me out in the wilderness, that GOD is my oasis as he makes living water in dry places.
3468       Cora and I out looking for lady slippers just wish I could  hike those trails . Thanks to Cora for taking me

3469    Tuesday~~~for this day !!!
3470    Getting a new water heater (my husband wanted)
3471    Fixing dinner after work = I have food to eat
3472    The rain , cold day as it was still a day GOD created
3473     For the lady that stayed with me while I was a bit uneasy at work !
3474     Studying about Moses and Joshua ...Learning that we need to know that GOD is with us just as he was with Moses and Joshua ..

3475      Wednesday~~~for this day !!
3476      Stopping in the store to chat with some ladies from our bible study
3477       For what I call fuzzy throws on a cold night

3478       Thursday~~~for this day !!
3479        Early morning Coffee ~~tastes great after a cleaned pot last night
3480        Studying the Bible in my car this morning before work
3481        Fellowship dinner with my sisters in CHRIST
3482        Finishing our bible study tonight = I need to listen and follow the voice and GOD and lead others to the land GOD has promised us .
3483         Getting the house pressure washed

3484       Friday~~~ for this gift of today that is from GOD !!!!
3485       CW fixing us oatmeal for breakfast

3486     Saturday~~~for this day !!!
3487     Safe Travels to Ky and Wv
3488     Mikie and Amy their start of a new life together
3489     Meeting new people
3490     For the big family I have~~ that has Big love for each other
3491    Spending the night with my family in KY
3492    Sitting up late talking and just enjoying each others company
3493    Listening to the rain and thunderstorms
3494    The gifts that was given at today's reception


3495    Sunday ~~for this day !! Happy Mothers day to my Mother in Heaven !!
3496    For early coffee with family
3497    Going to Sunday school and church at my home church I grew up in
3498     Hearing my brother Jimmy pray a beautiful prayer this morning bought me to tears
3499    For the Mother God blessed me with and the years GOD lent her to me ~~how blessed with a GODly mother
3500    Today for the memories of my mother
3501    The message that was brought by Ken
3502    Nancy giving me flowers in my favorite colors ..
3503    For safety back to my home sweet home ..
3504    The sweet smell of the Holy Spirit that I smelled as I was praying ~~The sweetest smell I have ever smelled ........................I will have to blog about this ...........



Many blessings some I know that I have failed to write down as each day holds many that
I know I don't mention  GOD is good and he is my all and all .............So blessed and Thankful

May you feel the his  PRESENCE

Glenna





  

3 comments:

  1. Hope your day is blessed, Glenna. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love of family it is PRICEless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos here!! really nice 'simple pleasure'!
    glad to be following you now...

    ReplyDelete