About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, March 25, 2013

Multitudes on Mondays Week 149 March 18-24 2013

                     

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................
Giving thanks To GOD this week for ................



6366  Monday ~~For this day !!! for Psalms 118:24 this is the day that the Lord hath made let us rejoice and be glad in it !!!  I rejoice in this day of life, I thank GOD that he is touching my body and healing the shoulder that has so bothered me ...Thank you LORD for your healing touch ...

6367  Tuesday ~~For this day !!! the day off, safety in our travels to the grocery and back , saving some $$ on groceries,  lunch at cracker barrel, nightly reading of the bible trying to understand what I read

6368   Wednesday ~~For this day !!! the first day of spring !!!!,  for the nights rest, for hugs , for a sweet little dogie that ran out on the porch to greet me and for husband being at the door to greet me also ,for a  beautiful big flakes of snow falling tonight on the first day of spring ,  For laughter................

6369  Thursday ~~For this day !!! for snow that has melted , for the beautiful sunshine when its 19 degrees,

6370   Friday ~~For this day !!! for the morning sunshine so beautiful again even when its so cold,
that I can pray for others and GOD knowing what I ask even if I don't pray in the right way, having some of the day off , for reading in the book of Isaiah trying to understand what I am reading

6371   Saturday ~~For this day !!! for laying in bed as my husband brings me coffee to my bedside , for sweet hugs, and kisses from my husband .

6372   Sunday ~~For this day !!!  a Text from Lisa saying her dad was off the vent =answered prayers ,
for a new coffeemaker and good tasting coffee, for shelter from the rain, wind, hail, thunder and lighting .Thank you Lord for your blessings on me


I know my weekly lists are simple, for this simple girl with the simple life ....I am simply blessed
in a big way !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment