About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, March 11, 2013

Multitude on Mondays Week 147 March 4-10 2013

                     

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................
Giving thanks To GOD this week for .................


6532   Monday ~~For this day !!!  for the freshness's of the week , nightly devotionals
for GOD's amazing Grace , love and Mercies as the  bible  says his mercies are new each morning !!!

6533   Tuesday ~~For this day !!! to be woke by the sweet little birds singing ...singing in the rain,
thankful that I have feeders for them as I watch they sing and eat in the cold rain ....for the day off,
Boony hats and umbrellas, that Gaye and T is better today !! for quiet time to read the bible and pray

6534   Wednesday ~~For this day !!! For snow not being as much as they were giving for us , the road being clear, for slow cookers , my bible , for the books brought to me of the Summitt.

6535   Thursday ~~For this day !!! for the wake up this morning , the nights rest , shelter ,
a early day off, laundry to do means I have clothes, for the sweet little doggy that is in love with our lady dog
he waits patiently at the door for her to come back outside to play ,

6536   Friday ~~For this day !! life, breath, sunshine , ................

6357   Saturday ~~For this day !!! for the strength to spring clean the living room and kitchen and regular clean other rooms .thank you Lord for the smell of clean .....for the sunshine , for laundry mats close to wash rugs, .my time for prayer and reading the bible ...praying as I worked today


6358   Sunday ~~For this day !!!  for the most beautiful sunrise I (pictured above) saw this morning coming though our living room door ....for my walk this afternoon, listening to neighborhood  children play, for map my walk app., for listening to Podcast by Joyce Meyers,  for raking up some more leaves, this beautiful sunny day of warmth and wind.

Thank you Lord for this week your blessings have been beyond telling, for every breath, I just want to say thanks a Zillion times over for every blessings and for the touch of your healing hand on my knee and I know with each step I take you are touching me ..........................


No comments:

Post a Comment