About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, April 5, 2013

Multitudes on Mondays Week 150 March 25-31 2013

                     

Trying to count the multitude of blessings is like standing on the shore trying to count each grain of sand
Endless........................................
Giving thanks To GOD this week for ................


6373   Monday ~~For this day !!! for snow as it makes me appreciate and be thankful for the sunshine and warm days !, that GOD hears our prayers and knows our hearts,

6374    Tuesday ~~For this day !!!  for the simple life, simple things, my day early day off , grocery shopping=I am blessed to have the money to buy them thank you Lord, praying the electric bill today my little champion doggy crawling up in my lap wanting to be loved and petted reminded me of our we as GOD children can crawl up in his lap and GOD love on us .......................

6375   Wednesday ~~For this day !!! the love my husband showers me with each day,


6376   Thursday ~~For this day !!! for sunshine cleaning up at our office ,for knowing GOD you forgive when I get so upset about ....things in general....

6377   Friday ~~For this day !!! Good Friday !!! a three day weekend , a day to enjoy and just relax
nightly devotional

6378   Saturday ~~For this day !!! Cleaning house, having company  (Danny and Colleen)and enjoying their visit ,for laughs shared , for company buying us dinner,  Coloring Eggs, Lord how I love this as It brings to my mind the new freshness of this time of year , the colors so pretty Lord you made it all

6379   Sunday ~~For this day !!!! For Easter ~~He is alive and that the grave couldn't hope my JESUS
that I made it though the season of lent with my sacrifice (potatoes) ,  worship service this morning




Thank you Lord for the new freshness Easter brings to us ...Thankful that you love me when I sure am unlovable. ...................that my sins are forgiven ...




No comments:

Post a Comment