About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 104 Apriil 30- May 6 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5411   Monday ~~For this day !!!
5412   For getting off early
5413   For my husband taking me out for dinner
5414   For the flowers I purchased
5415   For my evening devotional on this day there was a question when you think about heaven what picture comes to mind ?  I asked my husband this after I did my answer and He blessed me with the words he used to describe his picture, I am so thankful that GOD used him to bless me

5416   Tuesday ~~For this day !!
5417   We got to sit outside and watch the sunrise and enjoy the early morning what our coffee
and Champion and Lady
5418   That I got to mow grass , as its my time with GOD and I can sing loud and just GOD can hear me  

5419   Wednesday ~~for this day!!
5420   For porch sitting watching the sun come up this morning
5421   Bought more flowers :>) and got them planted
5422   My evening devotional



5423   Thursday ~~For this day !!
5424   Another morning on the porch another sunrise to see, another morning to watch the birds
another morning to see the beauties that GOD allows us to see and have


5425   For a evening to work in the yard enjoying again GODs creation, its my time to pray and praise
GOD ~~Love this time
5426   For my neighbor compliments on my yard and telling me to get a cutting off her rose
5427   For getting must of my yard mulched
5428   For  the simple life and loving the simple things , porch sitting, bird watching , flower planting
dirt digging, mowing, weed eating,
5429    For laughs over my home made soap = laughter is good ..........

5430    Friday~~For this day !!!  and all the blessings from sun up to sundown
how blessed I am

5431   Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5432   For sleeping in and having the day off
5433   For Coffee on the porch and to sit longer and enjoy it
5434   For having the energy to clean and prep for painting
5435   For my husband taking me to lunch-dinner combo
5436   For time at the park to enjoy this evening

5437   Sunday ~~For this day !!!
5438   For our church service this morning and the preachers words on the Holy Spirit and
how we are to Witness .....
5439    For the songs that give praise to our Saviour !!
5440    For my sister and I going to the park with our food to enjoy the scenery


Thanks be to GOD for the many, many blessings this week and I give him all PRAISE
for everything how blessed to have him call me his child ............................

No comments:

Post a Comment