About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother

Mother ..................no sweeter words .....No greater love (with the exception of Christ Love)
I have heard that a mothers love is next to God's love , I so believe this to be true

I am so thankful for the 23 years GOD gave me the sweetest mother that now sings,
and praise's the one whom she taught me about~~ Jesus~~

I think of my mother each day....... this up coming week is the hardest with mothers day and then on May 15 she went to heaven  , some days I have cried, some days I have smiled,  most every day I have brought out from the Golden vault ....
those precious memories that I am so thankful for.

This week I have viewed mothers day cards to only stand  there wishing  I could send my mother
a mothers day card.
There is not a day goes by that I don't think of her and the love she had not only for me
but for all her children .  In my mind I can hear her praying as I see her kneeing beside of her
bed to pray each night ,  during the day you would find her bible in her lap as she read
and studied the word of GOD.
Just this morning I was walking out to come to work, I stopped by my flowers...........and said
mother I know if you are looking down you would love these beautiful flowers, she loved her
flowers and I now have the "I will never have flowers" flowers, I know my mother smiles down
at me.

How blessed am I to have been born to such a wonderful Mother. Everything I am, I owe to her.

. I'm proud to be her daughter and could not have asked for more in a Mother.

To you who gave me the best present ever , the gift of life, I will never forget all of the unconditional LOVE you have given me , all the good times you and I shared .The times that you were my shield, my comfort and my friend., My nurse, My Doctor, My Teacher, You already know that I LOVE YOU with all of my heart, Thank you for always giving me big hugs and lots of kisses. I will never forget you, because the day you left me, you took a big piece of my heart with you. Until we see each other again, I will keep the memories, all the kisses, and all of the warm hugs in my heart for ever. Love you always and forever, your baby








1 comment:

  1. I share your sentiments.. my mum too is long gone, 30 years last year.
    I am sure there is never anyone as sweet and loving as our mums. Waiting in hope to one day again be embraced by those we love at his coming.
    blessings to you
    Nell

    ReplyDelete