About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother............

Mother .....No sweeter words
Mother ......No greater Love here below

I have been told that a Mother's love is next to God's love this just has to be so true

How blessed am I to have been born to such a wonderful Mother . Everything I am, I owe to her.as she was my teacher, my best friend .


I feel like that little girl again as I write this, all the times she hugged me, she kissed me,
she was there in the midnight hour when I needed her
in 1966 I know that GOD answered the prayers
of my praying mother as I lay so sick and just days
from death as the doctors told my mother
Her faith was strong
I pray that I can be as CHRIST like
as she walked in  her journey though life


Her strength and wisdom guides me,  her kindness and grace warms me. I have never met another person like her, and know in my heart that I never will - she's one of a kind. I can only wish to have the light that she gave . I'm proud to be her daughter and could not have asked for more in a Mother.

To you Mother ~~ who gave me the best present ever , the gift of life, I will never forget all of the unconditional LOVE you have given me , all the good times you and I shared .The times that you were my shield, my comfort and my friend.You already know that I LOVE YOU with all of my heart, Thank you for always giving me big hugs and lots of kisses. I will never forget you, because the day you left me, you took a big piece of my heart with you. Until we see each other again, I will keep the memories, all the kisses, and all of the warm hugs in my heart for ever. Love you always and forever, your baby Glenna K.

Lord I thank you for the mother you loaned to me ...............

Glenna







No comments:

Post a Comment