About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 103 April 23-29 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5378   Monday ~~For this day !!!
5379   Doing  some laundry before Work
5380   Bedside coffee brought to me by my Love , I am so thankful that he is a
Morning person as I am a dead head of the morning but the coffee sure helps me
5381   That we were busy at work helping to meet our quota
5382   That my husband had three loads of laundry folded for me when I got home
5383   Reading some of the Multitudes that were posted today
5384   For Faith ..............................That I cling to the unseen hand .....and feel his presence
knowing that he with me each step I take ...................

5385    Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
5386    Thankful that my plants made it ok or so they appear to have made it no frost
5387    That I got to meet the Mayfield ice cream man , as he and his wife came into our business
5388    That GOD is so good to me 
5389    Thankful to know that I am on a ship that will not sink, thankful that I know the master of the wind , the maker of the rain and he knows my name ..
5390    Thankful for evening devotionals and prayer time not only of the evening that I can pray many times though out the day 

5391   Wednesday ~~~For this day !!!
5392   That my husband thinks of me before himself
5393    That LC grilled out for us at work
5394    That I got to witness to a man that is up in years and doesn't believe and he asked me just what I believed~ GOD sure blessed me as I was telling of my belief
5395     That Mrs. Barker always tells me she loves me today was her 94th birthday
Thankful that I got to talk to her

5396   Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5397   For safety from the storms
5398   That I have this day off to do some general cleaning
5399    My evening devontional

5400     Friday !!!for this day !!!
5401     For that first cup of coffee


5402     Spring cleaning a bedroom thank you Lord that I have the strenght to do this  
5403     Talking with a lady opening a new business in town and what a sweet
spirit she has
5404     For getting some flowers planted

5405   Saturday ~~For this day !!
5406   For listening to Joyce Myers podcast

5407  Sunday ~~For this day !!
5408  For the beautiful day
5409  For Lisa driving us to our meeting
5410  Safety to Ktown and back






No comments:

Post a Comment