About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, August 22, 2011

Multitudes on Mondays week 64 August 15-21 2011

                            

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..............

3916    Monday ~~For this day !!!
3917    For a much needed payday
3918    Kindness of others sharing their garden
3919    I have listed this before but its such a blessing to me to have some time to pray and talk to GOD will I mow and weed eat ~~~Thank you LORD ~~~for mowers and weed eaters

3920    Tuesday~~For this day !!!
3921    That GOD will provide for his kids !!!
3922    Enjoying the day off
3923    For the new recipe Supper in a bag
3924    That I have managed to clean a much needed guest bedroom
3925    For a cool evening to enjoy outside ~~

3926    Wednesday ~~for this day !!
3927     Feeling better this A.M.  THANK YOU LORD !!!
3928     Limeade from Lisa
3929     Going to our county wide revival seeing so many Church's come together
3930      Faith..............Hebrews 11:1 now faith is

3931      Thursday ~~for this day !!!
3932      For Windex
3933      My time to porch sit this evening after watering my flowers
3934       For allergy meds

3935       Friday ~~For this day !!!
3936       Bedside coffee brought to me with love .....
3937       Champion finally ate some , the love I have for this dog


3938       Saturday ~~for this day !!!
3939       For the bright sun early this morning
3940       For my sister and Lc coming to porch sit

3941       Sunday ~~for this day !!
3942       Thankful for this day of worship with my church family
3943        For a note that said thanks for the much needed company last night
(helping someone that is lonely )
3944        For porch sitting again with the same crew on a different porch
3945        Laughs about kids ...................nothing more precious


This week  I thank GOD for all things of each day , for every breath that I have taken was GOD given, so many blessings from his hand that loves this ole gal ..and he calls me his own
Thank you LORD a millions thanks would still never be enough for each minute of each day that you are right there blessing me I love and Praise my Saviour !!!!

Blessings to all
Glenna

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Great list. Love Hebrews 11. Great passage of scripture.

    ReplyDelete