About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Friday, August 19, 2011

IF there were no HEAVEN or HELL

Today I am joining Amber at Journey of faith ~~Special Edition ~~
Her question today was If there where no heaven or hell would I still be a christian

I  have thought about this for just a few minutes after reading Amber's Article and YES
I chose number
 1.I absolutely would still be a Christian....


I absolutely  would still be a CHRISTian!!!!
I have this Joy way down deep in my inner most being , my soul.
that tells me to do good for evil , to help others, to go , to do , to tell others of this goodness
that I feel  way down deep in this soul of mine.
 The JOY, LOVE, PEACE,  that I can not hide , even on days when I am so far off the course for living the right kind of life and being the right kind of example that I should be I still come back and ask GOD to forgive me thankful for his forgiveness
This is so hard for me since I know beyond a shadow of doubt that there is a HEAVEN and there is a HELL...

In the rough and tough world we live in with all of the crime,and bad things that can happen to anyone of us at anytime
 ( I have had to lay on the floor with a gun pointed at me during a bank robbery glad to know that GOD watched over me during this time when others were so evil)  ...yes I pick the good over evil !!
 
Thankful to know that GOD is my saviour and king
Glenna

2 comments:

  1. That seems to be the prevailing theme.......good over evil in the here and now is worth it even if no eternity.

    Thank you for answering and be sure to check back over the next few weeks to read other answers. They are all over the place for several good reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the joy and peace that we have as Christians is so precious in the here and now even if there was no ever after.

    ReplyDelete