About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Multitude on Monday week 129 Oct 22-28-2012

                             




               Giving Thanks to GOD this week for .... trying to count the
               Endless Blessings from  GOD ...............................

6113   Monday ~~For this day !! Waking up from a good nights rest,
another week to start fresh !!
6114    For the Psalms that David wrote ...Psalms 91 one of my Favorites

6115    Tuesday ~~For this day !!! a sleepy morning ~~Thankful to GOD
for allowing me this day to lay in bed and snooze a little longer also to  see the beauty of the sun, the blue sky
6116    To see Dorinda walk in the door ..PRAISE GOD for answered prayers !!!
for them bringing me masks...if you know me then you would know why they
brought me a box ...   :>)  smile.....
6117       Lisa bringing us Chicken Salad and Egg Salad for lunch on her day off
Lisa is truly  One of the most thoughtful people

6118    Wednesday ~~For this day !!! Thankful that God gave me this morning ,
Knowing when others say NO~~~GOD says YES!!!! that he will take care of his
children and their needs .....................For trusting the one that knows the way
though all our problems and disappointments.......
6119    Getting off work Early , sitting out in the 80 degree sunshine on the deck getting some
nature vit D. grilling steaks, also making supper for tomorrow night Chicken Casserole  thank you LORD that I am clothed, feed, have shelter, all my needs met for this day and days past ....
6220    Trimming some trees in our yard, and watching this sweet little girl sit in our lady dog Dora couch ....her cheerful , running, playing in the yard !!!

6220    Thursday ~~For this day !!! Thankful for the wake up from the Master, for the hug and kiss each morning from my husband
6221    Taking some fall pictures this morning



                                               the above picture reminded me of our journey...
                                               Sunshine, Fog, and curves and hills ........
                                            

6222    Thankful that my sisters in Christ can come together to study the bible.  thankful for our Thursday night meeting for Praise, Prayer discussion of the weeks study also for Beth Moores studies

6223   Friday ~~~For this day !!  for that morning hug and kiss from my blue eyed husband who loves me ...................................on most days :>)
6224   For measuring cups to get the exact amount of cereal
6225   For a fax, text and voice mail to help us at work ...praying for a good day
6226   My devotional time
6227   Chuck and I sitting out on the porch tonight in the warm gentle breeze listening to neighborhood
children play , their laughter fills the air

6228   Saturday ~~For this day !!
6229   Having a job, having a wonderful co worker who is a fabulous cook, and that I can share my thoughts with and will get a Christian answer ~~How Blessed I am !!!!

6230   Sunday ~~For this day !!! a good nights rest and shelter from the rain and cold
6231   Church Service, also the kids all saints day parade so cute
6232   Talking with my sisters in Christ and the laughter we shared , wrinkles and all !!!
6233   Matthew coming by work today to visit .




Thank you Lord for this week of blessings more blessings than I could ever post !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment