About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, July 30, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays week 116 July 23=29 2012

                         




              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5745  Monday ~~For this day !!!
5746  Blessed with another morning to sit on the porch with my husband and enjoy that first cup of coffee
watch and listen to the birds
5747  Lunch with Shelia Glad to see old friends that live away now !
5748  Thankful to see my four clocks that are blooming , and my hibiscus such beauty that surrounds
us each day if we just stop .....look, and listen

5749  Tuesday ~~for this day !!
5750  Lisa being back at work
5751  Two little girls happy in the pool with their Lisa :>)
5752  Chuck having supper fixed when I got home

5753  Wednesday ~~For this day !!
5754  A morning walk with prayer time wonderful blessed to be out at sunrise surrounded by GODs beauty
5755  Lisa getting a call from her dad thank you LORD for your blessings on her dad and family

5756  Thursday ~~For this day !!! and each blessing it contained

5757  Friday ~~For this day !!!
5758  For Sweet Tea that was yummy from a customer
5759  For Ice packs for painful knees

5760  Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5761  For this day off to do some much needed cleaning , however it didn't all get done

5762  Sunday ~~For this day !!!
5763  Up early to read the bible
5764   Breakfast Cereal on the deck
5765    For several hours in the sun to get some nature vitamin D


Lord you have given me a week of many blessings thanks for each one those recalled above and those
that I failed to list thank you for each one !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment