About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, July 2, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 112 June 25 -July 1 2012

                         




              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5637   Monday ~~For this day !!!
5638   For a status I saw on facebook .. you should have so much Jesus in you that when a mosquito bites you ...he flies away ...singing there in power in the blood of Jesus ......

5639   Tuesday ~~For this day !!
5640   Thankful for a cool evening not so humid
5641   Thankful that I can give the humming birds fresh food

5642   Wednesday ~~For this day !!
5643   That I folded a few loads of clothes before work
5644   Another cooler not so humid day
5645   That our conference call this morning wasnt as bad as what we
had thought .....
5646   Thankful for being close to the park to go enjoy the beauty and have a little picnic

5647   Thursday ~~For this day !!
5648   A early morning walk before 7 am
5649   Coffee on the porch after my walk
5650   Safe travels to the Set, as we eat dinner and do some
grocery shopping.

5651   Friday ~~For this day !!
5652   Walking again this morning
5653   For clean clothes and fresh smelling sheets
5654   For laughs with my husband watching Madeia !!
5655   For the strenght for this day as I am truly blessed
5656   For shelter from the heat it reached 107 on my porch today

5657   Saturday ~~For this day !
5658   For this three day weekend   which started yesteday
5659   Another early walk
5660   Finishing up spring cleaning

5661   Sunday ~~~For  this day !!
5662   For a early morning walk
5663   sitting outside in my lounger
5664   For another day of AC in this heat
5665   For a picture that says BLESSINGS


Thank you LORD for a week of blessings on me



No comments:

Post a Comment