About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, March 26, 2012

Multitudes on Mondays Week 98 March 19- 25 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........


5372    Monday ~~For this day !!!
5373    Thankful that our aae bought us lunch
5374    Thankful for role play which helps me to learn
5375    Thankful for this beautiful day  that I got to mow a little grass and trim some butterfly
bushes tonight after work ...Thank you Lord for allowing me this yard in which to take care of

5376     Tuesday ~~~For this day !!! the first day of spring !!!
5377     For the first morning of coffee on the porch with my husband
5378     That I got to do some trimming of the landscaping
5379     Thankful for our safe trip to home depot and to Cheddar's for lunch
5380     Thankful for a brothers birthday that he is now celebrating in heaven for the second year
knowing he is free to run, dance , laugh that big belly laugh ....

5381    Wednesday ~~For this day !!! and all the many blessings it has contained
5382     That I was up and outside me and my husband before dawn love porch sitting
early in the morning
5383      The birds sang so beautiful this morning

5384    Thursday~~For this day !!
5385    That the seeds I planted have are coming up

5386    Friday ~~For this day !!!
5387    For the extra cup of coffee brought to my bedside
5388    For the wonderful lunch Lisa shared with me

5389    Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5390    That even on my day off my husband still brings coffee to my bedside ~~how blessed and thankful to call him husband
5391     That I have had the day off to clean and take many breaks
5392     That during my cleaning I know GOD hears my prayers and I know he is blessing me as I pray them

5393      Sunday ~~For this day !!
5394      Thankful for our church service this morning and all my church family
5395       For warm fuzzy throws and a afternoon nap

Count your blessings see what GOD has done
Glenna

1 comment:

  1. The birds have been singing beautifully around here, too. Great list of blessings.

    ReplyDelete