About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Multitude on Mondays Week 96 March 5-11 2012

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5310    Monday ~~for this day !!
5311    For morning coffee brought to me with loving hugs and kisses ~~thank you LORD for you blessings of a loving husband
5312    Thankful that my sister and brother in law could deliver needed items to those who
where in desperate need also for so many that give of their time, money For caring people

5313    Tuesday ~~For this day !!
5314    Thank you Lord for this beautiful sunny day that you have allowed me to see
5315    Thank you LORD for keeping us safe when my husband truck hood latch came up
and for keeping him safe outside beside the road ...safety
5316    Thankful for the good deals at Aldi
5317    Thankful for Lisa coming to my rescue when I thought I had my purse

5318    Wednesday ~~For this day !!!
5319    The dr being able to work me in today
5320    That my husband drove me to the doc
5321    Safety today in traveling
5322    Thankful to have dinner together

5323    Thursday ~~For this day !!!
5324    For my husband caring so much about me , also that he  brings me coffee to my bedside each morning the love that come with this I know his heart is one that loves
5325    For the book I shared with a pastor today and also shared the sweetness of the HOLY SPIRIT  the sweet sweet smell
5326     For working late to help a customer
5327     For microwaves

5328    Friday ~~For this day !!
5329    Thankful for Beth being such a asset to our work
5330     For no greater love than the LOVE of CHRIST and that he loves me
5331     for people that will pray when others are in need , I know alot is said about facebook
but it is also a channel to ask others for prayer as I see this daily
5332      For going to the grocery store and getting some good bargins

5333    Saturday ~~For this day !!
5334    A weekend off
5335    That I got all but two bedrooms cleaned today
5336    That as I clean I can pray and talk to CHRIST
5337    Thankful to go out and cut back my Roses
5338    Thankful for talking with some dear friends that are in need of some things and
praying for them ...Anyone who reads this please pray for these dear friends GOD knoes what they are in need of
5339    Thank you LORD for this beautiful sunny day !!

5340   Sunday ~~For this day !!!
5341   For the morning sun shinning so brightly lighting up our home
5342   That I made it to church on time
5343   For the afternoon at the park
5344   For the song Lord of the Dance we sang this morning love it ~~Made me want to DaNcE for the Lord ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment