About Me

My photo
United States
First let me say that I am a born again christian and try to follow what JESUS would have me do ..I fail him daily, yet he picks me up and says try again my child !!!! knowing that he is closer to me than the air I breathe !that I am just dust designed by my Redeemer!! Remember when reading my blogs they are not wrote correct but from the heart ! I need lessons in writing correctly and making these interesting. I grew up in a small town and everyone knowing my family to come to a state with my husband that I knew almost no one I will say after 23 years its still hard ...I love to go back to KY as its where most of my family are I come from a large family of 9 me being the 9th ... Some of my interest are Genealogy , Landscaping, photography , love watching HGTV and now learning to Blog Again keep in mind all my posts are from the heart.. I love to laugh love being around good old friends and family I want enjoy each day as each day is a gift from the Master Creator !! my motto is I remain 29 forever !!!!! :)

Monday, March 5, 2012

Multitude on Mondays Week 95 Feb 27-March 4 2010

                         

              Giving Thanks to GOD this week for ..........

5286    Monday ~~For this day !!! Thanks  be to GOD that he allowed me to wake up this morning
5287    For my little yellow witness bracelet that says Heaven is for real !! and you are going to like it
5288    Learning things from a new employee
5289    For being able to purchase more sheets

5290    Tuesday ~~For this day !!!
5291     A beautiful day the sunshine , warm weather thank you LORD
5292     My husband coming by to get me to take our baby dog to get his nails done such a sweet baby he is
5293     Getting outside to get my hands in some potting soil as I have now planted some seed
LORD thank you for the seeds that produce more to share with others I pray they grow and I can share the Hibiscus
5294    For fixing supper for us with enough to take for our lunch tomorrow
5295    Thankful for being taught to share ....what wonderful parents I had Thank you LORD for allowing me to have them
5296    For my devotional that talked about planting seeds ................seeds for the kingdom
some are planters, some are waters, some reap we all have different jobs for the kingdom
Thank you LORD for your many, many blessings for this day

5297    Thursday  ~~For this day !!  my two brothers birthday and a beautiful one sunny 70's
5298     That I could get down in the floor and clean out a ton of junk papers (trying not to be hoarders)
5299    For Lisa's help in starting the fire
5300    For enjoying my day off !!!

5301    Friday  ~~For this day !!!
5302    For safety in all the storms this day GOD thank you for your Protection
5303    For  left over Pizza that work provided
5304    For text messages to family during the storm

5305    Saturday ~~For this day !!!
5306    For the sunny skies today and no rain
5307    For having the money to sit down and pay our bills ~~I am blessed ~~

5308   Sunday ~~For this day !!!
5309   For listening to Preachers on TV this morning and on the radio at work today
5310   For reading how generous people are in giving to others dueing the recent storms

1 comment:

  1. Glenna, I hearted your list – simple, purple, real. And my favorite from it was – somewhere in the 5000s– I forget :) – but the one about planting seeds. I worry sometimes when I'm talking to people that I don't "close" the gospel – that all I do is tell them about God – or live God – but I don't close the deal – and those verses remind me that planting the seed is important – everything you said you were thankful for about those verses – I am too. Thank you Glenna, and God bless and keep you!

    ReplyDelete